B&W RESULT: #248 Black & White Challenge

Congrats John, Ann & Ted :inlove::notworthy::thumbs:

And I’ll have a little moment of the reflected glory of 2nd & 3rd being my IoTM picks :inlove:

This week looked like a lot of Mobitoggers were on summer vaction as there were only 23 images. Fortunately there was no drop off in quality, only quantity. All the photos were great this week. These were my favorites.
In the top spot is sinnerjohn and his pastoral “One for the road”. There’s something captivating about about the stare we’re getting from the main character (notwithstanding their use of lipstick and ?nosestick.) (Can someone have a Clara Bow nose?)
View attachment 183332

In second is ImageArt Ann and her infrared photo which appears to be two holy beings, emanating a glorious silver aura onto the trees, discussing celestial matters. (It helps to see that massive ?cell tower base as some sort of mysterious totem.)
View attachment 183333
And although it pains me to put this photo on the podium in third place (I am NOT a cat person!) terse Ted’s ”Contemplation “ is there. Virtually all negative space broken only by Hodge’s silver lining silhouette. Wonderful.
View attachment 183334
Congrats sinnerjohn :)
And beautiful work ImageArt and terse.

View attachment 183274
Probably my best infrared image from today although I processed the HEIC version rather than the RAW due to a mistake with my Camera+ settings. That pole in the middle is some sort of totem pole. Will have to read the splurb the next time I’m there.

Moment 58 zoom lens, Infrared lens, Camera+ Pro, Snapseed.
Where was the totem pole Anne? If you do pass by again, grab me a shot of it, please ?

Where was the totem pole Anne? If you do pass by again, grab me a shot of it, please ?
Yes, I will. I did see you mention your interest before and I had meant to take a full shot.

Here is the info about it:

Yes, I will. I did see you mention your interest before and I had meant to take a full shot.

Here is the info about it:
Wow - That’s a huge monument! Thanks for this Ann, really interesting!

Back
Top Bottom