B&W RESULT: #251 Black & White Challenge

Well rics journey without direction is probably at an end. I am now concentrating on learning new things, butI did do a few mono images before tryin to find my own place of belonging so I’ll put them in this challenge.
Thanks to the few that have given advice etc via pms, you have been very helpful and I appreciate it greatly.
please do not pick any as the winner.

View attachment 184092
What do you mean “at an end”? I’m hoping you mean that you have a direction and will continue posting.

Grasses
IMG_20220804_160723-01.jpeg

This challenge is now CLOSED. Geek1956 Kevin, it’s over to you for the judging, whenever you have time.:thumbs:

For first place I’ve gone with rizole ”Bed time”, there was definitely an emotional quality to this phone that took my eye

View attachment 184191

Thank you very much Kevin for your prompt attention.:thumbs: Congratulations rizole Rizole - there’s a lot of love in that image, and a lot to love. High fives to sinnerjohn John for his second place with that wonderful image - it made me LOL. No wonder we all get lost following those diversion signs. Great work everyone. Thank you. Right, me and Rizole’s better half, and the cat, are off to the Gallery. See you there.

Congrats rizole and John.
I see a stark humanity in Rizole’s image - somehow foregrounded by the juxtaposition of eye contact with the kitty looking directly at the viewer and the human ‘somewhere else’. Love it. Wish it had been posted in August.
And John’s had a good week with signs - I ended up taking a photo of his ‘screwed’ image and reversing& upending it to read it :lol:

Congrats rizole and John.
I see a stark humanity in Rizole’s image - somehow foregrounded by the juxtaposition of eye contact with the kitty looking directly at the viewer and the human ‘somewhere else’. Love it. Wish it had been posted in August.
And John’s had a good week with signs - I ended up taking a photo of his ‘screwed’ image and reversing& upending it to read it :lol:
I love this image, too. And would like to point out that is was reposted in August and as such is eligible for an IOTM nomination. I’ll race you!

Back
Top Bottom