B&W RESULT: #254 Black & White Challenge

Railroad bridge
A87AEC1A-C9B6-4B2C-A7E2-EA3D8CE163A1.jpeg

I’m so happy I actually remembered that I had this task today… and without seeing the calendar reminder that I set! :mobibabe: :lol: Lots of great images, as is always the case in this thread, which of course makes the judge’s job that much harder. :notworthy:

The one that stands out and grabbed me, and the first place winner is deepop David’s graphic escalator scene - just love the composition, lines and bold black that covers most of the image, but to my eye, works so well. David’s “Guitar Break” was a close tie but I had to choose just one.
1661705259331.png

Second goes to Geek1956 Kevin’s lovely portrait of Olivia. Perfect capture of joy and wonder. Not sure he could make a bad image of this little sweetheart.
1661705558094.jpeg

Coming in at third is sinnerjohn John's Dome - almost beehive-like, with the crane looking like a floating doorway to another world. Super cool.
1661705392754.jpeg

Lots of HMs that deserve a shout out - rizole Riz’s freaky cool AI woman, terse Ted’s Agave, and chineezguy Michael’s Panda tush. :D Well done everyone!!

I’m so happy I actually remembered that I had this task today… and without seeing the calendar reminder that I set! :mobibabe: :lol: Lots of great images, as is always the case in this thread, which of course makes the judge’s job that much harder. :notworthy:

The one that stands out and grabbed me, and the first place winner is deepop David’s graphic escalator scene - just love the composition, lines and bold black that covers most of the image, but to my eye, works so well. David’s “Guitar Break” was a close tie but I had to choose just one.
View attachment 184910

Second goes to Geek1956 Kevin’s lovely portrait of Olivia. Perfect capture of joy and wonder. Not sure he could make a bad image of this little sweetheart.
View attachment 184912

Coming in at third is sinnerjohn John's Dome - almost beehive-like, with the crane looking like a floating doorway to another world. Super cool.
View attachment 184911

Lots of HMs that deserve a shout out - rizole Riz’s freaky cool AI woman, terse Ted’s Agave, and chineezguy Michael’s Panda tush. :D Well done everyone!!
Congratulations to David, Kevin, and John, and to all us HMs, too. Thanks, Cat :notworthy:

View attachment 184910

View attachment 184912

View attachment 184911

Thank you RoseCat Catherine, I’m glad you remembered.:lol: Hearty congratulations to deepop David with that lovely, almost abstract, image. I love all of the paintings on the wall behind. Great one. Well done to Geek1956 Kevin, and his little munchkin Olivia - She’s so adorable. Well done also to sinnerjohn John for looking up.:D That’s a great view of the roof of, what I think is the Eden Project (is it?). High fives to the HMs rizole Rizole, terse Ted and chineezguy Michael. Super images from everyone again this week. Okay, I’m off down the stairs to the Gallery to hang David’s wonderful image with all the other amazing winners of this challenge. See you there.

View attachment 184910

View attachment 184912

View attachment 184911

Congratulations Geek1956 , sinnerjohn , rizole ,terse and chineezguy. Thanks,Catherine, for the first place.

View attachment 184910

View attachment 184912

View attachment 184911

Congrats deepop really interesting image that. Well done Geek1956 and me ;)

Back
Top Bottom