B&W RESULT: #261 Black & White Challenge

DD3C4B3D-E70B-44CF-B474-912B18D4D4D8.jpeg

Pilings
Snapseed

That’s lovely. Where’s the string?
The dark lines that run from top to bottom. Apparently birds kept running into the window (actually a glass wall) and this was a solution that allows the bored watchers to see and the birds to be alerted. You can see them better in the color edit.

I’d completely forgotten that I was the judge!! I came here to name the judge and to go off and do something this very wet Sunday morning, only to discover that I had a duty!!! :lol: This Challenge is CLOSED, and I shall return to name the winners.

And the winner is ……

D80BC4DD-FC90-4321-9A59-5153493E7AF2.jpeg

deepop David with Migration. I love its simplicity. The patterns echoed in both pictures are, I presume, why they were grouped together. I also love those white splodges on the wall that look like an artist was practicing his strokes. Simply lovely.:notworthy:

I can’t choose seconds and thirds (as usual), so HMs go to everyone else. I went back to see if I could single out anyone in particular, but I love them all. It was a wonderful black and white week, and you all made it so, so thank you.:kissingheart: I shall now migrate to the Gallery to hang David’s fab image. See you there.

And the winner is ……

View attachment 187037
deepop David with Migration. I love its simplicity. The patterns echoed in both pictures are, I presume, why they were grouped together. I also love those white splodges on the wall that look like an artist was practicing his strokes. Simply lovely.:notworthy:

I can’t choose seconds and thirds (as usual), so HMs go to everyone else. I went back to see if I could single out anyone in particular, but I love them all. It was a wonderful black and white week, and you all made it so, so thank you.:kissingheart: I shall now migrate to the Gallery to hang David’s fab image. See you there.
Excellent choice…. I am in love with this image. And I never saw those white paint splotches! Congrats deepop David!! ❤️

And the winner is ……

View attachment 187037

Nice choice Jilly, well done David, I personally like the radiator shadow best an image in itself.

And the winner is ……

View attachment 187037

Thanks,Jilly. High fives to all.

Back
Top Bottom