B&W RESULT: #262 Black & White Challenge

92BA01B9-CE05-448B-B018-C8C13D937184.jpeg

Forest, beaches & trains - what more could you ask for?
Snapseed

Do you think a car accident when I was 19 could have caused this? I was thrown around the cab if a truck (no seatbelt :grimacing::facepalm:)
I wouldn’t be surprised. My mother had an accident as a passenger in a car years ago and could never put her head back without passing out.

It's not meant to be charcoal, just came out that way. Filter on LRM then the frame in Snapseed and maybe a little blurring there as well.
I like the image with or without the charcoal-like surround. For me, what makes the image is the spareness of the whole plus the way that the wires disappear as they move out from the pole. I've seen lots of photos of poles with wires, but this struck me as a different look.

I like the image with or without the charcoal-like surround. For me, what makes the image is the spareness of the whole plus the way that the wires disappear as they move out from the pole. I've seen lots of photos of poles with wires, but this struck me as a different look.
Thanks Ted for your generous and insightful comments :notworthy:

This challenge is now CLOSED. I think there’s enough here for deepop David to get his teeth into. Over to you David, whenever you’re ready.:D

Back
Top Bottom