B&W RESULT: #267 Black and White Challenge…Ends Jan 15

industrial underpass type area
It's a pennine moorland reservoir on the outskirts of a small town nestling in the valley. A shot from above, not mine. You can just see Baitings reservoir in the distance. There's a lot of these things in the hills. With high rainfall and extensive valley systems it's ideal country for it.
maxresdefault-811754814.jpg

It's a pennine moorland reservoir on the outskirts of a small town nestling in the valley. A shot from above, not mine.
View attachment 188828
Wow.... it's quite beautiful and not "industrial" at all! It's actually quite similar to a place I photographed in upstate New York Vermont that you brilliantly edited.

EDIT: OMG I just spent so much time trying to find this *#!@&! image. :barf: It was taken on July 4, 2019 in Vermont - I found it in my camera roll but wanted to find it here with @rizole’s edit. It’s not in my 52, my Cat’s Now & Then… must be in a color challenge? Anyway…. I was about ready to throw something so just popped the image in here. :rolleyes:

1673210080597.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow.... it's quite beautiful and not "industrial" at all! It's actually quite similar to a place I photographed in upstate New York Vermont that you brilliantly edited.

EDIT: OMG I just spent so much time trying to find this *#!@&! image. :barf: It was taken on July 4, 2019 in Vermont - I found it in my camera roll but wanted to find it here with @rizole’s edit. It’s not in my 52, my Cat’s Now & Then… must be in a color challenge? Anyway…. I was about ready to throw something so just popped the image in here. :rolleyes:

View attachment 188829
Here's my version.
PicsArt_09-24-02.07.13.jpg

I took this shot with my iPhone 14 Pro Max. I was setting up my shot for the girl on the left. My nephew was looking out over the ocean. I thought this told a nice story. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw this paraglider entering the frame. The little girl put her hands on her hips almost a gesture to say "you can't crash this party." It was a beach rental for a few days. Anyway, I simply added a lens and film combo in Hipstamatic after cropping and straightening in Snapseed.

9DDFBC01-4060-42E3-B284-62D3E9EC13E9_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I took this shot with an iPhone 11 Pro Max. I tired editing in color. I just saw too much drama in the clouds that matched the leading lines of the rocks and the surfer's direction of travel that called for B&W. This was converted in Snapseed. I finished it in the native iPhone editing app.
2019-12-22_16-44-45_357.jpeg

I took this shot with an iPhone 11 Pro Max. I tired editing in color. I just saw too much drama in the clouds that matched the leading lines of the rocks and the surfer's direction of travel that called for B&W. This was converted in Snapseed. I finished it in the native iPhone editing app.
I am not sure why I am posting small images. I will look around here for assistance.

Hi! I’m new here, just joined. I use a 12 pro max. I took this picture of the sunrise from our yard and like the drama of black and white. Glad to be part of this group
500742BE-B84D-40AB-8E2D-04C548FFA812.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I’m new here, just joined. I use a 12 pro max. I took this picture of the sunrise from our yard and like the drama of black and white. Glad to be part of this group View attachment 188888
I love the light! I also love the slightly blue tint, but this challenge is black and white only. Could you de-saturate and repost? If you are unsure how to do that, let me know or I can do it for you!!!

I love the light! I also love the slightly blue tint, but this challenge is black and white only. Could you de-saturate and repost? If you are unsure how to do that, let me know or I can do it for you!!!
Thank you!! If you could de-saturate for me that would be great!! I would greatly appreciate it!! I don’t know how to do that ‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom