B&W RESULT: #267 Black and White Challenge…Ends Jan 15

I took this shot with my iPhone 14 Pro Max. I was setting up my shot for the girl on the left. My nephew was looking out over the ocean. I thought this told a nice story. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw this paraglider entering the frame. The little girl put her hands on her hips almost a gesture to say "you can't crash this party." It was a beach rental for a few days. Anyway, I simply added a lens and film combo in Hipstamatic after cropping and straightening in Snapseed.

View attachment 188867
Such a wonderful shot... and the lighting is so cinematic! Love the deep blacks too.

Hi! I’m new here, just joined. I use a 12 pro max. I took this picture of the sunrise from our yard and like the drama of black and white. Glad to be part of this group
View attachment 188908

Welcome to MobiTog, Jodi. That’s a gorgeous image. Where do you live? With sunrise like that through trees like that I might just up sticks :D

Cardboard catsplosion.
IMG_20230113_105048-01.jpeg

BnW Challenge #267 is now CLOSED. zenjenny Jen you may proceed with the judging whenever you are ready!
#268 can be found here.

This round we have welcomed Jacosta Jodi and welcomed back PerfectSurfOC Dwayne. MsDee Dee has also made a rare and very welcome appearance in BW.

My absolute favourite this week is terse Ted’s Five of a kind. The glorious watery sheen, the reflections (I recommend looking at it upside down ) and five egrets, bless them, looking alert and purposeful, even though I’m fairly sure they’re just waiting for the next wave.

B4470E20-119B-4FFD-8272-5641ADC88837.jpeg

In equal second place are chineezguy Michael and Jacosta Jodi. Michael’s people shot for the sheer clearly unscripted joy of it: Jodi’s trees and light for simple breathtaking beauty of trees and sunlight that are always there but we (I) see too little of.

E6EC19DE-48D3-49E8-828D-386B3800EB78.jpeg
87A49388-113F-4514-9E91-A417B46A8E5D.jpeg

HMs for PerfectSurfOC Dwayne’s beautifully triangulated pov in his untitled Hipsta image

979007B2-50E3-431F-8480-2BC9D7DCCDF9.jpeg

and rizole Sam’s poignant Remembering Eddie

347A99E1-8CE9-4201-915D-1908F411D548.jpeg

Last edited:
This round we have welcomed Jacosta Jodi and welcomed back PerfectSurfOC Dwayne. MsDee Dee has also made a rare and very welcome appearance in BW.

My absolute favourite this week is terse Ted’s Five of a kind. The glorious watery sheen, the reflections (I recommend looking at it upside down ) and five egrets, bless them, looking alert and purposeful, even though I’m fairly sure they’re just waiting for the next wave.

View attachment 189010

In equal second place are chineezguy Michael and Jacosta Jodi. Michael’s people shot for the sheer clearly unscripted joy of it: Jodi’s trees and light for simple breathtaking beauty of trees and sunlight that are always there but we (I) see too little of.

View attachment 189011. View attachment 189012

HMs for PerfectSurfOC Dwayne’s beautifully triangulated pov in his untitled Hipsta image

View attachment 189014

View attachment 189013
Thank you zenjenny :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Congrats to Jacosta, chineezguy, and the HMs.

View attachment 189010

View attachment 189014

View attachment 189013
Great choices, well done all :)

View attachment 189010

View attachment 189014

View attachment 189013
These are all incredible images!!! :hearteyes: Gorgeous work by everyone. Super congrats terse Ted! Well done!! High fives to Jacosta Jodi, chineezguy Michael, PerfectSurfOC Dwayne and rizole!! :notworthy:

View attachment 189010

View attachment 189014

View attachment 189013
Congrats terse. High fives chineezguy and Jacosta.

Back
Top Bottom