MobiColour RESULT: #294 MobiColour Challenge Theme: Diptic

I used the app and didn’t need to resize.

But there is an option within the Diptic app

I haven’t had to resize as yet.
I think the app gods are against me on this one. Obviously no Diptic available on Android, there are some other options, like the aforementioned Fimo, albeit the lens is a pro only one. I was going to use my free shots on that but it produces files too big to upload to Mobitog and unless I have an app that can re-size already I'm not going to download another app just to downsize!
Another app I have 'Old-Roll' will do a half frame but again image too large.
Anyways, I'll sit this one out, good luck :)

Last edited:
1C21EBAE-4D2D-43C2-94DF-3F036589D1A2.jpeg

View attachment 185122

Slicing time with Hodge

I thought I had posted this one already, but I can't find it with Search, so here it is (possibly again). If it turns out I have used it in MC before, admin can delete it or Kevin can pretend it's invisible.
I hope there’s no rule against reposting because I’ll be clapped in irons!!! :D

Snapseed

D23584CF-2C05-4199-A9A7-0AED1BE211D3.jpeg

All of this was done in Snapseed, and, whilst it might not be a convention triptych, it shows that it is possible to put together two, three or as many images as you want, using the Double Exposure in Snapseed. The black background was done using the Style button in the DE editing.

I think the app gods are against me on this one. Obviously no Diptic available on Android, there are some other options, like the aforementioned Fimo, albeit the lens is a pro only one. I was going to use my free shots on that but it produces files too big to upload to Mobitog and unless I have an app that can re-size already I'm not going to download another app just to downsize!
Another app I have 'Old-Roll' will do a half frame but again image too large.
Anyways, I'll sit this one out, good luck :)
Pixlr?

Back
Top Bottom