APPstract RESULT: 2Weekly APPstract #12

View attachment 145115

‘Abstract Flowers’ leaves a lot of room for scope. I loved every single image posted this week, and mostly for different reasons. Jilly’s minimalist marigold really spoke to me, and David’s uber-minimalist untitled blue image. Star’s burning bush. Ted’s rosebud (I know I posted it, but Ted made it :)). Although I spent most of the two weeks in bed with some horrible viral bug, I loved making my own contributions.

Cat didn’t post an image, but if she had I would’ve loved it. Which reminds me, what’s a girl got to do to get the Empress of Abstract ValeriGail to post here?? And GroovyGouvy ?? Sheesh.

Anyway my favourite this week is ImageArt Ann’s untitled Repix, iColorama, PaintCan creation. As soon as I saw it I loved the delicacy and simplicity of the composition and palette. But when I looked more closely at an enlarged version I saw all this wondrous depth and detail of line and texture. Still waters run deep.

Look forward to hearing what Ann has in store for us for #13 :D
Excellent choice. There is much more to that image than you see at first.

View attachment 145115

‘Abstract Flowers’ leaves a lot of room for scope. I loved every single image posted this week, and mostly for different reasons. Jilly’s minimalist marigold really spoke to me, and David’s uber-minimalist untitled blue image. Star’s burning bush. Ted’s rosebud (I know I posted it, but Ted made it :)). Although I spent most of the two weeks in bed with some horrible viral bug, I loved making my own contributions.

Cat didn’t post an image, but if she had I would’ve loved it. Which reminds me, what’s a girl got to do to get the Empress of Abstract ValeriGail to post here?? And GroovyGouvy ?? Sheesh.

Anyway my favourite this week is ImageArt Ann’s untitled Repix, iColorama, PaintCan creation. As soon as I saw it I loved the delicacy and simplicity of the composition and palette. But when I looked more closely at an enlarged version I saw all this wondrous depth and detail of line and texture. Still waters run deep.

Look forward to hearing what Ann has in store for us for #13 :D
Oh my goodness, you totally took me by surprise! Thank you!

Ok, ok, let me think..... an abstract in Comic Style or Posterized.

Back
Top Bottom