• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

APPstract RESULT: 2WEEKLY APPSTRACT #15 8 June

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Head louse in the teeth of a comb. Nice suprise this morning with coffee and toast when our youngest was complaining of an itchy head.
Ahhhh yes, the joys of being a parent! :rolleyes:
I remember that! My kids went to alternative schools and ran in packs, lots of multi-kid sleepovers.... what was the home remedy? Paraffin and shampoo? Kerosene and shampoo? Blessedly lost in the midst of time. Along with that !*&$#@! little silver comb :lmao:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I remember that! My kids went to alternative schools and ran in packs, lots of multi-kid sleepovers.... what was the home remedy? Paraffin and shampoo? Kerosene and shampoo? Blessedly lost in the midst of time. Along with that !*&$#@! little silver comb :lmao:
I certainly lucked out as a kid as that never happened to me or my brothers. Just the thought makes me a bit nauseous... almost as bad as ticks!! I take that back... equally as bad as ticks. :barf:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I certainly lucked out as a kid as that never happened to me or my brothers. Just the thought makes me a bit nauseous... almost as bad as ticks!! I take that back... equally as bad as ticks. :barf:
Fact of life when you’ve got kids at school - and if the parents start having conniption fits about it then the little darlings can be stigmatised for life. And rizole’s image is magnified to the nth degree — there’s a helluva lot of ‘normal’ ‘hygienic{ ‘acceptable’ stuff that, if we saw it similarly magnified, might freak you/me/all of us into next week :eek:

And no, rizole, that is not an invitation to educate us :mobibabe:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Fact of life when you’ve got kids at school - and if the parents start having conniption fits about it then the little darlings can be stigmatised for life. And rizole’s image is magnified to the nth degree — there’s a helluva lot of ‘normal’ ‘hygienic{ ‘acceptable’ stuff that, if we saw it similarly magnified, might freak you/me/all of us into next week :eek:

And no, rizole, that is not an invitation to educate us :mobibabe:
I just have a great aversion to bugs on my body.... :barf: Probably a good thing I never had kids. :frowning:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I just have a great aversion to bugs on my body.... :barf: Probably a good thing I never had kids. :frowning:
Some freak posted an video of his home ‘leech treatment’ on IG recently. It was a reptile page I’d just starting following, bcs I like looking at snakes and lizards and geckos and the like. Unfortunately I didn’t trust my first ‘no you don’t want to see this’ before I’d seen more than I wanted to.

No question but that he was looking for shock/horror value for idiots like me - no titles or warning, slow pan on the video, not quite sure what you’re looking at until the last minute. . . Lots of protests in the comments about signalling that kind of content. I just unfollowed and glad I’m a bit more resilient than I used to be.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Some freak posted an video of his home ‘leech treatment’ on IG recently. It was a reptile page I’d just starting following, bcs I like looking at snakes and lizards and geckos and the like. Unfortunately I didn’t trust my first ‘no you don’t want to see this’ before I’d seen more than I wanted to.

No question but that he was looking for shock/horror value for idiots like me - no titles or warning, slow pan on the video, not quite sure what you’re looking at until the last minute. . . Lots of protests in the comments about signalling that kind of content. I just unfollowed and glad I’m a bit more resilient than I used to be.
E-effing-gads. o_O

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
66197356-C8DC-412D-A07D-3368091E2D72.jpeg

Something angelic to temper Jilly’s cataclysmic and Ted’s and David’s psychedelic :lol:

SnapSeed Union AutoSplash Pixlr

I found AutoSplash in a folder I haven’t looked in for a while. I waited patiently while it crashed three or four times loading up a photo, and again every time I saved an image... For no good reason: it’s a very basic paint-on filter app, not much in the way of controls (or filters, for that matter). I’ve deleted it now, but it was fun while it lasted.