APPstract RESULT: 2WeeklyAbstractChallenge #20 16-30 August

Just checked PopArt. Unfortunately the only Filter it was only worth keeping it for me is GONE!!! Such a shame! Haven’t used it for a long time and you can do so much more now, but the good filter (think it was called pencil or scribble) is gone. Found a pic I once used it on:

View attachment 148578
Oh this is awesome. Such a pity it doesn’t have it anymore. :(

Who was it by? Couple of apps with this name.

Oh this is awesome. Such a pity it doesn’t have it anymore. :(

Who was it by? Couple of apps with this name.
Wasn't pop, but picsart. There might be only one. They added Prisma filters and many more, subscription to use all, but it's not worth it anymore.

„PicsArt Bilder bearbeiten“ von PicsArt, Inc.

Wasn't pop, but picsart. There might be only one. They added Prisma filters and many more, subscription to use all, but it's not worth it anymore.

„PicsArt Bilder bearbeiten“ von PicsArt, Inc.
Thanks for the tip...

52AF98D6-A845-4AC4-AC33-D3565D7BFF88.jpeg

Art Set + Snapseed

Sometimes it is pretty nice to keep a device not only on old iOS but the apps, too. Found old picsart on my on 10.4 6s. :) and I could do
City Lines

View attachment 148658

Apple cam, Ultrapop, PicsArt
So where in PicsArt do you find this effect? I’ve managed to load an old version onto my old Mini iPad.

Just checked PopArt. Unfortunately the only Filter it was only worth keeping it for me is GONE!!! Such a shame! Haven’t used it for a long time and you can do so much more now, but the good filter (think it was called pencil or scribble) is gone. Found a pic I once used it on:
So where in PicsArt do you find this effect? I’ve managed to load an old version onto my old Mini iPad.
I think it's in Fx/Artistic? Toward the middle of the row. It's called Pencil.

Cool effect. ‘Pencil’ makes sense - I was just thinking it might be replicable with a version from the JixiPix sketch app blended onto the original....

View attachment 148660

Best foot forward
Imaengine, BeCasso, Snapseed

Love it. Have you enlarged, cropped and vector-ed one of your egrets?

Speaking of egrets, I was reading about a 19C American artist on a mission to draw life-size every species of bird in the country. His project, the results and his creative marketing skills are fascinating.

Edit: Aubidon. I found another article

Back
Top Bottom