APPstract RESULT: 2WeeklyAbstractChallenge #20 16-30 August

Novae
iColorama,Ultrapop,iC Painter, SuperimposeX, Pixlr, Distressed FX
87851CB9-1AB5-4AEB-8DCB-5E36ED5E05F2.jpeg

Last edited:
And with that innovative take on Warhol’s soup cans ( David has clearly done his hover-thing over the cans) , #20 is done and ready for our lovely Starzee ‘s deliberations. Another excellent theme from you, Star :notworthy: :thumbs: :hearteyecat: — lots of room for interpretation, and (going on the number of interpretations you have to browse:D) really got us thinking!

Last edited:
I counted 42 images this week. 42 works of art. You really know how to confuse a person!

Now, that I’ve had my 42nd look at the 42 images I’m still no closer to sorting out a clear second or third place but have figured out a first.

So, in first place this week is rizole for, well, pick any one of his posts, but my favorite is Fabrication. You are having way too much fun and way more success than me with this pano sabotage stuff.
C0279AA2-65BF-4783-A083-FD4FED396372.jpeg

Everyone else ties for second.

Also, one honorable mention and a thank you to jsi John. His first post gave me the idea for the theme. It saved me a lot of anxiety.

I counted 42 images this week. 42 works of art. You really know how to confuse a person!

Now, that I’ve had my 42nd look at the 42 images I’m still no closer to sorting out a clear second or third place but have figured out a first.

So, in first place this week is rizole for, well, pick any one of his posts, but my favorite is Fabrication. You are having way too much fun and way more success than me with this pano sabotage stuff.
View attachment 149010

Also, one honorable mention and a thank you to jsi John. His first post gave me the idea for the theme. It saved me a lot of anxiety.

Thank you Starzee and congrats rizole - that is a gorgeous image :notworthy:
Thanks also to jsi for inspiring our Starzee :thumbs:

And congrats to the makers of the other 40 images for their our joint 2nds !

And what madness lies ahead, rizole?

View attachment 149010

Thank you and horray for me. I deffo didn't expect a win on this or any abstract challenge but do I take it it's like the B&W and colour threads and I have to choose a theme? I have no ideas in my empty, hollow head...... bear with me.

For the more adventurous of you, bare with me. :appsir:

Thank you and horray for me. I deffo didn't expect a win on this or any abstract challenge but do I take it it's like the B&W and colour threads and I have to choose a theme? I have no ideas in my empty, hollow head...... bear with me. For the more adventurous of you, bare with me. :appsir:

Yep, if you’d be so kind :)

Back
Top Bottom