APPstract RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract #18 19July-2August

Black Cat In The Dark

CBCC7F5B-E69F-4383-A841-7B0E67C954F0.jpeg

Verctornator, cut in photos

Vectornator is really a nice tool on the mobile, VEEEEEERRRRRY inconvenient and awkward. It took me ages for one image – what I can do in Illustrator in half an hour.
To find out how it works is part of it. After the cat I knew at least how to do gradients. Now at the dog I even found a way to change the range … but it's all really complicated and you see nothing until you closed all the menus you have to go through to just change a colour of a tool. Well, at least I found I can also do a dog. In the darkest shades I've ever done. And because in the end it looks like a paperback cover I put the title in on my old phone that luckily runs still on iOS 10, because OVLA still works on 12, but because it doesn't appear in the list of privacy (same with glaze and so many other apps), you can't grant access to photos to save – though it easily picks from it. :angry::angry::angry:

Anyway here is the dog of my darkest hour:

IMG_9404.JPG

On Xmax: Vectornator, on 6s+: OVLA

Vectornator is really a nice tool on the mobile, VEEEEEERRRRRY inconvenient and awkward. It took me ages for one image – what I can do in Illustrator in half an hour.
To find out how it works is part of it. After the cat I knew at least how to do gradients. Now at the dog I even found a way to change the range … but it's all really complicated and you see nothing until you closed all the menus you have to go through to just change a colour of a tool. Well, at least I found I can also do a dog. In the darkest shades I've ever done. And because in the end it looks like a paperback cover I put the title in on my old phone that luckily runs still on iOS 10, because OVLA still works on 12, but because it doesn't appear in the list of privacy (same with glaze and so many other apps), you can't grant access to photos to save – though it easily picks from it. :angry::angry::angry:

View attachment 147633

That white is startling in the midst of the black and those fine lines!

View attachment 147633

Wow. Creeper than the cat!!

Something about a forked tongue
4E44626A-DCF5-44F2-B082-D0B8EFC36F57.jpeg

Photographed with nception camera. I haven’t used it much but it has a variety of mirrored and folding modes. Video, too. The basic form of the image was photographed live, interacting with the mirrored & folded display rather than in post. Edited in Painnt.

Something about a forked tongue
View attachment 147683
Photographed with nception camera. I haven’t used it much but it has a variety of mirrored and folding modes. Video, too. The basic form of the image was photographed live, interacting with the mirrored & folded display rather than in post. Edited in Painnt.

Cool! Off to the store to find I don't have it yet. Will change that, I suppose. Is it full resolution?

Back
Top Bottom