• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract #22 14-28 September

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
2F465539-9D4A-49C5-9781-505FC458153A.jpeg

Welcome to MobiTog’s 2Weekly APPstract Challenge :)

Rules:
1. Interpret the theme however you choose
2. Using apps
3. Tell us something about your interpretation

TWO WEEKS: Friday to Friday. Or maybe Saturday. Or Sunday. (14 days, roughly)
Winner: judges next round and chooses theme (or no theme) for that round

Please see: Rules & Guidelines for MobiChallenges HERE

This week:
Judge: Starzee
Theme: Nature: clouds, trees, flowers, just a nature based color palette.
Or however you interpret it.

Last edited:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Red Hot Poker

View attachment 149514
ImaEngine, Glaze, Retouch, Repix
Thanks for kicking us off Ann — and with one of your classic florals! I was wondering how you got that velvet-y texture on the petals, and realise it must be selective use of Glaze (?) :hearteyecat: Anyway, we all know ‘ nature’ is your special interest — so we’ll be expecting at least an image a day from you. Please and thank you. :mobibabe:

Last edited:

Starzee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 149523

iColorama and DistressedFX Plus (or was it Mextures? :confused: )
Wait! What? DistressedFX PLUS??????? Be right back.

Edit: Dang, these apps are getting pricey. Got it, anyway. Ouch.

Since you also brought up Mextures, I don’t have much success with that app. Anyone have a hint?

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thanks for kind caking us off Ann — and with one of your classic florals! I was wondering how you got that velvet-y texture on the petals, and realise it must be selective use of Glaze (?) :hearteyecat: Anyway, we all know ‘ nature’ is your special interest — so we’ll be expecting at least an image a day from you. Please and thank you. :mobibabe:
Thanks, Jen.

It’s as a result of blending a glaze version in iColorama (which I now realise I left off the list) and an ImaEngine version. This is the glaze version:
7D804D5D-80FE-4DAF-AD78-9A3062B3D5D7.jpeg