• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract #22 14-28 September

Starzee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Ah, great tip, Jilly.
Also, 1001 Free Fonts......

Edit: So I remember the day I became addicted to fonts. I was watching a tutorial and the guy doing it used a font called Faith Collapsing. I had to have it. And searched on it. I just searched on it again and it lead me to Font Space. I’ve not visited it before ( I don’t think) but it has a cool feature, random fonts. You hit that and it randomly pulls up fonts you didn’t even know you wanted. Okay, maybe it’s a bad thing.

Last edited:

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Oh, I hope so. We are starting to lose some of my favourite apps. I don’t agree with subscription but I would be prepared to pay for major upgrades which Apple won’t allow. I really wonder if upgrades were allowed whether it wouldn’t generate as much money? Do people really pay subscriptions?
I updated my iPad to iPadOS 13.1 yesterday and gave Repix a try this morning. I didn't try to thoroughly wring it out, but I opened a photo, messed with it a bit, and saved it all OK. There was a tiny glitch at the end when saving -- a little info box popped up that was all black, but I'm pretty sure it was just telling me that the image had been saved.

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I updated my iPad to iPadOS 13.1 yesterday and gave Repix a try this morning. I didn't try to thoroughly wring it out, but I opened a photo, messed with it a bit, and saved it all OK. There was a tiny glitch at the end when saving -- a little info box popped up that was all black, but I'm pretty sure it was just telling me that the image had been saved.
Good to hear!

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

ValeriGail

MobiLurver
Real Name
Valeri
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I’m sharing a couple old pieces. Ive not been out and about for a bit, so no new stuff to work with. I wanna participate though. These are two of my favorites I’ve ever done. Both from 7 years ago (with my iphone 4).

First up,

“We are all misfits living in a world on fire”

61AB520F-97E3-451A-9BF1-E82623BB14EB.jpeg

The only apps I’ve got listed with this are Decim8 and spacepaint. I have no clue what spacepaint is or was! Too funny.

Starzee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
:lmao: I was staring at Hans’ image, wondering ‘where does she see the alien?’ Just now realised you were referring to my image. Now. Where do you see the alien? :lmao:
It’s the vase. The two lighter spots look like eyes in a face looking around the corner. The flowers are horns or antennas, in my eyes any way. ( this is where I call for my meds, right?)