• MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • Ynot consider a regular monthly Donation? It's now doable under the Donate tab! (A Donation of just £1/$1 per month will help cover our costs & assist with updates & improvements) HUGE THANKS to all our generous MobiSupporters!
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract #22 14-28 September

Starzee

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 149958

Not so abstract but thoroughly apped, so I'm counting it as an appstract.
Apps included Imaengine, Affinity Photo (for a median blur), BeCasso, iColorama (for a bunch of stuff), DistressedFX Plus, and Mextures.
I do like that Median Blur in Affinity. No other app seems to have that same effect.

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I do like that Median Blur in Affinity. No other app seems to have that same effect.
No, not that I've found. There used to be Blur FX, a simple little app just for blurs, but it's gone now. It's kind of a pain to open Affinity and wait for it to lumber to its feet -- and then create a new project -- just to apply a blur.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Birth Of An Angel (Glacier Version)

View attachment 149927

Birth Of An Angel (Nature Version)

View attachment 149928

Apps: Apple cam, Snapseed, ultraPop, Portrait Painter, Impresso … hmm, think that’s … umm, wait! … aaand Big Photo
Wow - both the idea and the execution! Like Jilly, I particularly like the ‘nature’ version, but they're both lovely :thumbs: