• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract #22 14-28 September

Starzee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 149958

Not so abstract but thoroughly apped, so I'm counting it as an appstract.
Apps included Imaengine, Affinity Photo (for a median blur), BeCasso, iColorama (for a bunch of stuff), DistressedFX Plus, and Mextures.
I do like that Median Blur in Affinity. No other app seems to have that same effect.

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I do like that Median Blur in Affinity. No other app seems to have that same effect.
No, not that I've found. There used to be Blur FX, a simple little app just for blurs, but it's gone now. It's kind of a pain to open Affinity and wait for it to lumber to its feet -- and then create a new project -- just to apply a blur.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Birth Of An Angel (Glacier Version)

View attachment 149927

Birth Of An Angel (Nature Version)

View attachment 149928

Apps: Apple cam, Snapseed, ultraPop, Portrait Painter, Impresso … hmm, think that’s … umm, wait! … aaand Big Photo
Wow - both the idea and the execution! Like Jilly, I particularly like the ‘nature’ version, but they're both lovely :thumbs: