• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract #22 14-28 September

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I’d love to know how you made the sandcam effect to subtle and . . . mystical : ).
I threw out all the unsubtle ones.

Lately, what I've been doing is using a few finger swipes to get things moving and then holding the iPad flat (parallel to the ground) and tilting it this way and that.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Very difficult, as usual.
I’m using Coronation80 ’s technique of disposing with the wordy explanations and gettin straight to it.

1st- zenjenny with Butterfly
View attachment 150072

2nd- terse with his village and bridge scene.
View attachment 150073

3rd- ValeriGail with She Only Sleeps When it Rains.
View attachment 150074

Now excuse me while I go shake my phone around.
Congratulations zenjenny Jen, that is an absolutely beautiful image and worthy winner.:inlove: Well done terse Ted and ValeriGail Valeri - two completely different, but lovely images. Ted’s image has an almost fairtytale quality about it and Valeri’s black and white, well, that belongs in the Black and White Challenge I’m thinking. It’s super. Great works one and all. :thumbs: I’m not quite sure, as this isn’t my challenge, whether the winning image gets put somewhere (apart from on the front of the next challenge). I’m sure Jen will say.:)

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Very difficult, as usual.
I’m using Coronation80 ’s technique of disposing with the wordy explanations and gettin straight to it.

1st- zenjenny with Butterfly
View attachment 150072

2nd- terse with his village and bridge scene.
View attachment 150073

3rd- ValeriGail with She Only Sleeps When it Rains.
View attachment 150074

Now excuse me while I go shake my phone around.
You make sure, when you’re shaking it all about (isn’t that the Hokey Cokey?), that you keep a tight hold on it!

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Congratulations zenjenny Jen, that is an absolutely beautiful image and worthy winner.:inlove: Well done terse Ted and ValeriGail Valeri - two completely different, but lovely images. Ted’s image has an almost fairtytale quality about it and Valeri’s black and white, well, that belongs in the Black and White Challenge I’m thinking. It’s super. Great works one and all. :thumbs: I’m not quite sure, as this isn’t my challenge, whether the winning image gets put somewhere (apart from on the front of the next challenge). I’m sure Jen will say.:)
All that she said! :feet: Congrats to zenjenny, terse and ValeriGail!

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Not that there’s anything wrong with that :mobibabe:

And thank you for choosing my butterfly :inlove: and I love Ted’s and Valeri”s images, too :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Thank you all who participated, thank you GroovyGouvy and JillyG for their attention to timeliness (I’m surprised the thread didn’t crumble in their hands- from the shock, donktyouknow)

And special thanks to Breconrambler Hans for joining this little outpost of MobiTog madness creativity and to ValeriGail Valeri for returning to it.

Now, a theme . . . . And before our GroovyGouvy starts to feel agitated (Gouvy feel free to pm me if you have a brilliant idea before I come up with one :thumbs:)

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel

And thank you for choosing my butterfly :inlove: and I love Ted’s and Valeri”s images, too :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Thank you all who participated, thank you GroovyGouvy and JillyG for their attention to timeliness (I’m surprised the thread didn’t crumble in their hands- from the shock, donktyouknow)

And special thanks to Breconrambler Hans for joining this little outpost of MobiTog madness creativity and to ValeriGail Valeri for returning to it.

Now, a theme . . . . And before our GroovyGouvy starts to feel agitated (Gouvy feel free to pm me if you have a brilliant idea before I come up with one :thumbs:)
Well, no mention for me, shan't do that again :lol:
Congrats zenjenny the abstract queen, high fives to terse and ValeriGail :thumbs:

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Maybe ideas, but brilliant? Nope, not at the moment. :( :)