• MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • Ynot consider a regular monthly Donation? It's now doable under the Donate tab! (A Donation of just £1/$1 per month will help cover our costs & assist with updates & improvements) HUGE THANKS to all our generous MobiSupporters!
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract #22 14-28 September

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I was looking for inspiration and saw this - love it! Made me run to App Store to see if tepid is still there, but I’m really doubting it will work on this os...
Thank you. :notworthy: Is Tepid an app? Unless you mean Repix. :D It hasn’t been updated for years now and the reviewers are advising not to buy it.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Thank you. :notworthy: Is Tepid an app? Unless you mean Repix. :D It hasn’t been updated for years now and the reviewers are advising not to buy it.
I bought Repix a month ago :eek:
Well, it still works for me, so I think you’ll be okay.
Ive had Repix forever and it works today as well as it did back forever ago. I may keep this ipad forever (and un-updated) bcs so many of my favourites seem to be disappearing :(