• > Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and your MobiStaff... x x <

RESULT: 2WeeklyAPPstract #22 14-28 September

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I was looking for inspiration and saw this - love it! Made me run to App Store to see if tepid is still there, but I’m really doubting it will work on this os...
Thank you. :notworthy: Is Tepid an app? Unless you mean Repix. :D It hasn’t been updated for years now and the reviewers are advising not to buy it.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Thank you. :notworthy: Is Tepid an app? Unless you mean Repix. :D It hasn’t been updated for years now and the reviewers are advising not to buy it.
I bought Repix a month ago :eek:
Well, it still works for me, so I think you’ll be okay.
Ive had Repix forever and it works today as well as it did back forever ago. I may keep this ipad forever (and un-updated) bcs so many of my favourites seem to be disappearing :(