B&W RESULT:#43 Black & White Challenge

Great job David! Wasn’t it a fab week for portraits, with zenjenny Jen’s rising to the top. That is one hell of an image. Congrats to Pema with an equally disturbing/arresting image and to Leslie for getting TWO images in third place. Thank you for my HM and well done to all the other HMs, and to everyone who posted images and comments. I love it when a discussion starts.

Right, me and the Urban Shaman have a date in the Gallery. :D Edit: I’ll tell you what - I defy anyone who enters the B&W Gallery not to be instantly drawn to this one! :eek:

Can't say it better, so I simply agree and [emoji850]
[emoji4]

So many to choose from but I'm going to have to go with this challenge being The Week of the Portrait.
Top prize goes to zenjenny and her Urban Shaman. I can't stop looking at him looking at me. Very arresting.
View attachment 99861

Second spot to Mingmarlama channeling The Alien with his eye-catching (literally) self portrait.
View attachment 99862

Third is shared by lkbside for In the Pool..
View attachment 99863

and lkbside for the model with the cowboy hat
View attachment 99864

Honorable mentions to
Pyke Pos and his Man on a Bench
View attachment 99865

terse's Portrait of a coffee roaster
View attachment 99866
RHKing and Shadowplay -13
View attachment 99867
rizole's non-human portrait
View attachment 99868
and JillyG's inhuman portrait
View attachment 99869
I apologize for the lack of analysis/thought process. It's late and that's all I have.

Congratulation zenjenny [emoji108][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] well deserving
And thnx for the second spot.[emoji4]
In the last congrats to all the fellow winners and Hm. All pics are just awesome.
Loved it each of them. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom