• A7F872EC-5AE3-46F1-AB15-02CF1DD4ECD0.jpeg
    A7F872EC-5AE3-46F1-AB15-02CF1DD4ECD0.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 72
  • D904DD13-5E5E-4B88-841A-A21B33F6AC39.jpeg
    D904DD13-5E5E-4B88-841A-A21B33F6AC39.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
No theme: but showcase your favourite apps
What apps for this, maestra? Especially what made those liquid ghosts?
Busted :lmao: No excuse, but I posted the image half asleep and before the theme

The ghostly apparitions are from a paint drip bg you would have seen many times in my 52 last year. Likewise the ‘Black’ bg which probably came up in Dubble all those years ago. I have to believe it’s not just me who keeps favourite backgrounds/textures forever.

I liked this blend when came up in FotoDa: cropped in SnapSeed and filter in DistressedFx :mobibabe: :oops::D

Last edited:
6B1823AC-8CB8-444B-9356-F133B8E0FC40.jpeg

My favourite APPstract apps are the random generators and/or apps that help me to randomise fragments and combinations: Dubble (RIP) Diana4 FotoDa Diptic

This one didn’t work out quite how I wanted. A weird figure I picked up in Dubble. Repeated in all of those Diptic frames and filtered randomly with SnapSeed Grunge.

77545264-6E63-459B-8DF8-1039BA59DB01.jpeg

Well, you look scary, but have you met my bodyguard?

Using my favorite apps: Leonardo for masked PNGs and layering; iColorama for processing first the background shot and then the final merge to try to make it look more one piece; Mextures for an overlay; and ACDSee Pro for adjusting lighting and color.

Last edited:
View attachment 187572

Well, you look scary, but have you met my bodyguard?

Using my favorite apps: Leonardo for masked PNGs and layering; iColorama for processing forst the background shot and then the final merge to try to make it look more one piece; Mextures for an overlay; and ACDSee Pro for adjusting lighting and color.
This is fab… especially the giant squirrel. :D

Our Love Got Fractured in the Echo and Sway

As might be guessed most of my images go through iColorama; if not that, Snapseed. But at @zenjenny’s recommendation, I got this from a 2013 tutorial on Fragment. It also used another Pixite app, LoryStripes, as well as iColorama.

1060EAD2-E058-4859-A204-3EF0EC9BE895.jpeg

As might be guessed most of my images go through iColorama; if not that, Snapseed. But at @zenjenny’s recommendation, I got this from a 2013 tutorial on Fragment. It also used another Pixite app, LoryStripes, as well as iColorama.

View attachment 187606
Great use of LoryStripes! I totally forgot about that app.

Great use of LoryStripes! I totally forgot about that app.
I also forget about LoryStripes and another Pixite app, Matter, because I never really think of a use for their shapes/objects. I see stuff on Instagram that I like, but . . . Different visual networks, maybe.

58242FF4-BEFF-4CBF-AC01-6539FE60D977.jpeg

Nightcafe and Diptic

Don’t know about ‘favourite‘ but I’ve been fascinated with the images juryjone Jerry and dscheff Jeffery are producing in Nightcafe and other AI text-to-image editors. This is ‘prince of cups tarot card’ ‘pop art style’ ‘evolved’ twice (I don’t really get what ‘evolved does - sometimes it seems simply to return the same image) .
Diptic has a randomise fx that brings up some interesting combinations.

View attachment 187606
I was a fan of LoryStripes, too. I managed to make a Procreate brush with one of the stripes, wish I had taken the time to make more.

Edit: Hey, it still works! Know what I’m wasting away the afternoons doing this week!

In to each life some rain must fall

06939BF6-9B8A-45BC-988C-1DF84316F2A4.jpeg

Image made by masking fragments from various FotoDa or Diana4 bgs. Crop in Snapseed Oil paint in Brushstroke Filters in DistressedFX.
(Brushstroke and Glaze are two painterly-ish apps I tend to forget about until I see one of ImageArt Ann’s wonderful creations).

Back
Top Bottom