Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
FEDB83BC-A6D8-47DC-80F9-604DEC046C42.jpeg

Street mural-ish
Leonardo (5 layers, but 2 are hidden), OilBrush (my favorite for paint effects most of the time)

terse

IOTM Winner May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21; Oct 22
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
Very nice. I like the mainly-block, mainly large pieces of colours countered by the smaller bits of detail. Texture works well there, too.
I was surprised by the texture and like it a lot. It came from turning up turbulence some and relief a bit in OilBrush.

ubbyisis

IOTM Winner - Aug 21 & Sep 22
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
The witch queen of dead roses

Shot with iPhone 13 Pro Max at 1am last night. iPhone used Night Mode for obvious reasons. Denoised the photo a bit in Lightroom Mobile and then finished it off with dear old iColorama. I often use Coherence and Edges to make the image cleaner or softer or? I don’t know how to describe what I mean :coffee::confused: not even in Swedish:D

C6B351D8-A36A-41E0-9A39-72A388137770.jpeg

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
The witch queen of dead roses

Shot with iPhone 13 Pro Max at 1am last night. iPhone used Night Mode for obvious reasons. Denoised the photo a bit in Lightroom Mobile and then finished it off with dear old iColorama. I often use Coherence and Edges to make the image cleaner or softer or? I don’t know how to describe what I mean :coffee::confused: not even in Swedish:D

View attachment 187784
Welcome to APPstract, Eva. Thank you for posting your witch queen and a bit of your workflow. We would love to see more of your painterly images here.

ubbyisis

IOTM Winner - Aug 21 & Sep 22
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Welcome to APPstract, Eva. Thank you for posting your witch queen and a bit of your workflow. We would love to see more of your painterly images here.
Thanks Jen :inlove: Now that we’ll be more stuck inside during the winter maybe I will create more ”artsy staff” than my usual landscapes and photos of my guys :)

Top Bottom