APPstract RESULT! #61 Showcase your favourite apps

FEDB83BC-A6D8-47DC-80F9-604DEC046C42.jpeg

Street mural-ish
Leonardo (5 layers, but 2 are hidden), OilBrush (my favorite for paint effects most of the time)

Very nice. I like the mainly-block, mainly large pieces of colours countered by the smaller bits of detail. Texture works well there, too.
I was surprised by the texture and like it a lot. It came from turning up turbulence some and relief a bit in OilBrush.

The witch queen of dead roses

Shot with iPhone 13 Pro Max at 1am last night. iPhone used Night Mode for obvious reasons. Denoised the photo a bit in Lightroom Mobile and then finished it off with dear old iColorama. I often use Coherence and Edges to make the image cleaner or softer or? I don’t know how to describe what I mean :coffee::confused: not even in Swedish:D

C6B351D8-A36A-41E0-9A39-72A388137770.jpeg

The witch queen of dead roses

Shot with iPhone 13 Pro Max at 1am last night. iPhone used Night Mode for obvious reasons. Denoised the photo a bit in Lightroom Mobile and then finished it off with dear old iColorama. I often use Coherence and Edges to make the image cleaner or softer or? I don’t know how to describe what I mean :coffee::confused: not even in Swedish:D

View attachment 187784
Welcome to APPstract, Eva. Thank you for posting your witch queen and a bit of your workflow. We would love to see more of your painterly images here.

Welcome to APPstract, Eva. Thank you for posting your witch queen and a bit of your workflow. We would love to see more of your painterly images here.
Thanks Jen :inlove: Now that we’ll be more stuck inside during the winter maybe I will create more ”artsy staff” than my usual landscapes and photos of my guys :)

Back
Top Bottom