B&W RESULT:#63 Black & White Challenge

79727757-0630-4060-9BE6-6F0C3A408FDF.jpeg

Launch
ACDSee Pro

Okay, Pema’s faceless man brings this Black and White Challenge to a smokey close. It’s now up to rizole Rizole to choose his favourites from this wonderful selection.

Sorry Jilly it's been a funny old week. Brown? Maybe, it's supposed to be b/w but as you say it does seem to have a tinge of something. I'm sure rizole will take that into account on the day of judgement:D
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord...
...when I lay my vengeance upon thee, sorta thing...

Last edited:
My favorites this week are:
Starzee with Liquid State (PLOYEES ONLY)
e943cea0-c6ce-4088-8669-8431675410f1-jpg.106050

It's fun, at a jaunty angle and with a nice treatment. I'm intrigued as to what that script (Chinese?) on the big vat says.

In second place is terse's Launch.
79727757-0630-4060-9be6-6f0c3a408fdf-jpeg.106102

Nice timing, simple, elegant and delicate. Nice.

Third this weeks goes to JillyG for both her Peace Lillies.
82491f27-c9c8-412f-b431-0a05e3e71127-jpeg.106049

Strong composition, good use of negative space and two for the price of one, lovely.

HM's to
WildPlace for "Reflection on the wall of the cane blind over the terrace but it looked for all the world like piano keys"
lkbside for her Yampa, CO and Topanas, CO series. Lovely mood and textures.

Nice work everyone as always.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

It's fun, at a jaunty angle and with a nice treatment. I'm intrigued as to what that script (Chinese?) on the big vat says.

Strong composition, good use of negative space and two for the price of one, lovely.

HM's to
WildPlace for "Reflection on the wall of the cane blind over the terrace but it looked for all the world like piano keys"

Great work yourself Rizole! Lovely succinct piece of judging. A big hug for Starzee Star and her vats. They’re things that most of us never see. And I never tire of terse Ted’s egrets - and this is another lovely one what with the reflection and the drippy feet and all. Thank you for my third. Another great black and white week - thank you to all contributors. Righty-ho, I’m going to add Star’s Liquid State to the Gallery. The new #64 Black & White Challenge is up and running, so get to it!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord...

Lol! Love it

HM's to

Thank you for my unexpected second, Your Judgementalness.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Congrats to Starzee for the first and to JillyG (who's been on the podium so often she has a director's chair with her name on it).

:eek: :lol: :zip:

I’m kinda scared......

HM's to

Thank you! Wow! Did not see that coming. I especially liked Terse’s egret.

I am intrigued by the Chinese on the fermenters, too, thus the picture. The bartender at Liquid State (brewery name) didn’t know the story and we didn’t get to Lunkenheimer’s this week to pick their brains.

Thanks again. Errr, this doesn’t involve any vengeance or such, does it??

Back
Top Bottom