B&W RESULT:#65 Black & White Challenge

Hmmmm.... after rushing off to Google Baba Yaga, I'm even more confused, yet intrigued. :sneaky:
"In Slavic folklore, Baba Yaga/ˈbɑːbə jəˈɡɑː/[1] (Russian: Баба-яга, Bulgarian: Баба Яга, Polish: Baba Jaga) is a supernatural being (or one of a trio of sisters of the same name) who appears as a deformed and/or ferocious-looking woman. Baba Yaga flies around in a mortar, wields a pestle, and dwells deep in the forest in a hut. In Russian folkloric myths her house is described as standing on chicken legs"

- Wikipedia

"In Slavic folklore, Baba Yaga/ˈbɑːbə jəˈɡɑː/[1] (Russian: Баба-яга, Bulgarian: Баба Яга, Polish: Baba Jaga) is a supernatural being (or one of a trio of sisters of the same name) who appears as a deformed and/or ferocious-looking woman. Baba Yaga flies around in a mortar, wields a pestle, and dwells deep in the forest in a hut. In Russian folkloric myths her house is described as standing on chicken legs"

- Wikipedia
Like Mrs. Gogol in Witches Abroad but on duck's feet sorta thing..
witches-abroad-full-cover.jpg

Damn! Is there an illusrated version of the book or is that just a one-off item?

"This is Legba, a dark and dangerous spirit," said Mrs Gogol. She leaned closer and spoke out of the corner of her mouth. "Between you and me, he just a big black cockerel. But you know how it is."

"It pays to advertise," Nanny agreed. "This is Greebo. Between you and me, he's a fiend from hell."

"Well, he's a cat," said Mrs Gogol, generously. "It's only to be expected."​

Damn! Is there an illusrated version of the book or is that just a one-off item?

"This is Legba, a dark and dangerous spirit," said Mrs Gogol. She leaned closer and spoke out of the corner of her mouth. "Between you and me, he just a big black cockerel. But you know how it is."

"It pays to advertise," Nanny agreed. "This is Greebo. Between you and me, he's a fiend from hell."

Like Mrs. Gogol in Witches Abroad but on duck's feet sorta thing..
witches-abroad-full-cover.jpg

:lmao:

:D:thumbs:

- Wikipedia
Aha!! I must have missed the chicken leg reference in my first reading. :thumbs: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom