B&W RESULT:#72 Black & White Challenge

Last edited:
There weren't so many pictures this week, so the decision was maybe not so hard.

The first place goes definitely to lkbside for her exotic view and not ordinary B&W "Lake Tamblingan".
6A13DB7F-2426-4A51-A433-C361B0330EAA.jpeg

Second place goes to GillyG for "Multi storey". Interesting angles and this is architecture and I like architecture.

Third place goes to... Ikbside for "Cruising into Kuching". Yes, two places for lkbside, but I rate photos without the knowledge of the author. And this is the result of that.

Congratulations for all... two winners! [emoji106]

Last edited by a moderator:
There weren't so many pictures this week, so the decision was maybe not so hard.

The first place goes definitely to lkbside for her exotic view and not ordinary B&W "Lake Tamblingan".

Second place goes to GillyG for "Multi storey". Interesting angles and this is architecture and I like architecture.

Third place goes to... Ikbside for "Cruising into Kuching". Yes, two places for lkbside, but I rate photos without the knowledge of the author. And this is the result of that.

Congratulations for all... two winners!
emoji106.png

A lovely piece of judging Celine. Well done to lkbside Leslie for first and third places - these were certainly worthy winners. And thank you for my second place. I’m more than happy to be sandwiched between Leslie - in fact it’s an honour. I will now take Leslie’s Lake Tamblingan, Bali off to the Gallery. :thumbs:

View attachment 108615

Awesome photos!

View attachment 108615

Excellent choice... Leslie’s image is absolutely stunning. Congrats!! And a double high-five to Jilly on her second place!

Back
Top Bottom