B&W RESULT:#74 Black & White Challenge

IMG_1525189329203-01.jpeg

letting the days go by - Snapseed

Okay. I played Clock with Ted’s dandelion seed head, and it told me it’s time to close this Black and White Challenge. Consider it closed. If Lynne.Peterson Lynne can tear herself away from the Prosecco and pasta for a few minutes, it’s time to do some judging. Take it away Lynne.

Okay. I played Clock with Ted’s dandelion seed head, and it told me it’s time to close this Black and White Challenge. Consider it closed. If Lynne.Peterson Lynne can tear herself away from the Prosecco and pasta for a few minutes, it’s time to do some judging. Take it away Lynne.

Tough call tearing myself away from all of this Italian goodness ... but I can do it [emoji6]

Although not a lot of photos posted this week - so many good ones! But, here are my favorites ...

First place goes to terse’s dandelion - I just love love love this photo, so amazingly beautiful [emoji4]
EA481A65-1821-4AEA-906F-999AB7A66BBF.jpeg

Second place goes to sinnerjohn’s letting the days go by - a simply beautiful landscape; I could just image the colors in the trees

Third place goes to Sdimbour’s skyline of manhattan - love the pylons in the foreground

Honorable mention goes to everyone else ... great photos!

And just a side note ... I love this group and all of the awesome feedback (both positive and negative) and all of the inspirational photos posted here [emoji173]️

Although not a lot of photos posted this week - so many good ones! But, here are my favorites ...

First place goes to terse’s dandelion - I just love love love this photo, so amazingly beautiful [emoji4]
View attachment 109248
Second place goes to sinnerjohn’s letting the days go by - a simply beautiful landscape; I could just image the colors in the trees

Third place goes to Sdimbour’s skyline of manhattan - love the pylons in the foreground

And just a side note ... I love this group and all of the awesome feedback (both positive and negative) and all of the inspirational photos posted here [emoji173]️
Lovely, swift piece of judging Lynne, thank you. Ted’s dandelion image came in at the end, but boy it’s a lovely one. Well done to sinnerjohn John and sdimbour Sandra - two very different but equally fab images. Okay, I’m off to walk very carefully down to the Gallery with Ted’s Dandelion - well, you know what happens when dandelion seeds fly about. Fabulous job everyone who posted - where would this challenge be without you.:inlove:

Well done Ted, that is a very nice dandy photo and I should know I'm a bit of a connoisseur of dandelion photos!
Thanks for my 2nd Lynne :thumbs: You are right, not many images this week but the standard of those that did post was very high indeed.

First place goes to terse’s dandelion - I just love love love this photo, so amazingly beautiful
emoji4.png

View attachment 109248

And just a side note ... I love this group and all of the awesome feedback (both positive and negative) and all of the inspirational photos posted here
emoji173.png
Thank you, Lynne.Peterson Lynne, I'm honored. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: and also :D:cool:. Congrats to sinnerjohn and sdimbour and everyone who pitched in. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom