B&W RESULT:#76 Black & White Challenge

I've got to give the top spot to deepop this week. Solid work throughout. Although I think Atrium is a better picture and Watering is lovely too it's Friends that makes me smile every time I see it.
enlight5-jpg.109500

Good composition, lovely subject matter. A warm, human picture. Nice work.

Second is zenjenny with Do not go gentle. Dramatic, evocative, powerful and as JillyG says, that little soft spot at the top left makes it. It gives the picture a whole different context and reading.

Third goes to sdimbour for Getting in the the city. A slow burner this one for me but, as always, your faultless eye for composition wins out. Strong, geometric, tells a story.

Honourable mentions to MsDee's Lilly, sinnerjohn's Winston and terse for his weird face :alien:

I've got to give the top spot to deepop this week. Solid work throughout. Although I think Atrium is a better picture and Watering is lovely too it's Friends that makes me smile every time I see it.
enlight5-jpg.109500

Second is zenjenny with Do not go gentle. Dramatic, evocative, powerful and as JillyG says, that little soft spot at the top left makes it. It gives the picture a whole different context and reading.

Third goes to sdimbour for Getting in the the city. A slow burner this one for me but, as always, your faultless eye for composition wins out. Strong, geometric, tells a story.

Honourable mentions to MsDee's Lilly, sinnerjohn's Winston and terse for his weird face :alien:
Well done rizole for that lovely piece of judging. deepop David’s images always seem to be thought provoking and I too love this image. Congratulations David! Big hugs to zenjenny Jen and sdimbour Sandra for their two completely different, but wonderful images. And the HMs, MsDee Dee, sinnerjohn John and terse Ted each get a box of virtual chocolates (black chocolate and white chocolate obvs). So now me and David’s Friends are off to the Gallery.

Great choices rizole... Congrats deepop David! A wonderful image with an even better story to tell. :inlove: Congrats to Jen, Sandra, Dee, John and Ted! Another week of beautiful B&W's.

enlight5-jpg.109500

Thanks for the first place, Rizole. Congratulations to Jenny, Sandra, and all the HM's.

enlight5-jpg.109500

Thanks Rizole for the 3rd place !!! Very happy [emoji4]
Congrats Deepop and Zenjenny for the first and 2nd place. Great pics !!! Well deserve[emoji106]
Congrats as well MsDee, Sinnerjohn and terse for your Honorable mentions!

Back
Top Bottom