B&W RESULT:#79 Black & White Challenge

Curiosity
49B9E32C-098A-4584-BADD-A3123B733FF8.jpeg

Native Cam
Oliver. Sort of cooperating.

TMI - The Marriott Intl? I think so. It wasn’t far from The Falls at all. I expect there’s a plaque or something in the toilet recording the event. I remember starting to laugh because I just couldn’t stop and there’s was someone else in the toilet which made it even funnier.
:lol: :lmao: :lol: OMG...

Boy and cat

GOOD :rog: Nor my English or my knowledge of photographic terminology is good enough to formulate wise words about photos. To be true I really don't know much about photography at all. I just shoot and edit according to my daily mood. So it would not be possible for me to be a judge.

After a bit of pressure from some Mobi folks :lol: - I hereby post a portrait of my son and a kitten taken this weekend

View attachment 110270

I’m so glad you posted this image here, Liv - it’s a special one and I’m glad more people can see it :inlove:

As for your English: *ahem* most of us are native English speakers who do not have a second language and are in awe of people who do :notworthy: :)

As for ‘judging’: if you are ever invited to be the judge for a challenge, all you are required to do is point to the image you like best and say ‘that one’. Anything else is detail and purely voluntary :mobibabe:

I’m so glad you posted this image here, Liv - it’s a special one and I’m glad more people can see it :inlove:

As for your English: *ahem* most of us are native English speakers who do not have a second language and are in awe of people who do :notworthy: :)

As for ‘judging’: if you are ever invited to be the judge for a challenge, all you are required to do is point to the image you like best and say ‘that one’. Anything else is detail and purely voluntary :mobibabe:
Well said!

Boy and cat

Shot with iPhone X native camera app or maybe it was Camera-M app - I shot a bunch and used both apps.

Cropped and various smaller adjustments in Snapseed. Also added a lens blur effect in Snapseed to get more focus to the cat's and my son's eyes. Switched over to VSCO and dribbled around for a while with different BW presets and in the end I chose the KX4. After that, I did some fine-tuning still in VSCO

Dear judge, after having seen the postings here this far I am sure I could not win. And that's GOOD :rog: Nor my English or my knowledge of photographic terminology is good enough to formulate wise words about photos. To be true I really don't know much about photography at all. I just shoot and edit according to my daily mood. So it would not be possible for me to be a judge.

After a bit of pressure from some Mobi folks :lol: - I hereby post a portrait of my son and a kitten taken this weekend

View attachment 110270
I am so glad you posted this!!!

Back
Top Bottom