B&W RESULT:#79 Black & White Challenge

60D2DAAC-4B2D-427A-8395-ACFE9EF3098C.jpeg

Flowers for a gray whale
ACDSee Pro, Snapseed

All of that!!! :lmao: But I think the fact that I landed alive and still in my own seat every time was probably the most exciting of them all :lmao:
It’s just that I remember the time... hehehe the time when I lived in Europe and after a 2h flight I could speak a different language (or at least hear people speaking a different language). But I must confess that I used easyjet way more often ;)
Its cheap air travel and that's fine by me and they are ok as long as you know what to expect. I've used Ryanair more, but that's more coincidence than choice.

Its cheap air travel and that's fine by me and they are ok as long as you know what to expect. I've used Ryanair more, but that's more coincidence than choice.
Exactly :D I really didn’t mind traveling with them, but at the time I lived in Lisbon they only had flights from Porto, so it wasn’t very practical. But I did catch a train to Porto a couple of times when the tickets were reeeeeeally cheap

Nods. It’s a well-established scientific wossname. Personality thingie. ‘Beware those who get bored of flower photos, for they are evil companions’. (Maybe Bukowski ?)
Yes *nods*, I’ve heard of that quote.

Back
Top Bottom