B&W RESULT:#79 Black & White Challenge

Last night we had a teeny tiny earthquake in England. It was not too far away and it was so tiny that I was the only one who felt it in our house. :rolleyes: I thought I was having some sort of “episode”.:lol: Benson slept through it!

But anyway, I digress. This fabulous Black and White Challenge is now
closed. It’s the task of ImageArt Ann to choose her favourites. When you’re ready my dear.:thumbs:

Last night we had a teeny tiny earthquake in England. It was not too far away and it was so tiny that I was the only one who felt it in our house. :rolleyes: I thought I was having some sort of “episode”.:lol: Benson slept through it!
Wow!!

For me the words Ryanair and barge pole go together. By the time you have paid all the extras you might as well have gone with a more comfy airline that leaves on time!
Depends on if you can afford it though doesn't it? You don't have to pay for any extras, cheap air travel is cheap for a reason.

This was SO difficult. There were 4 images that I really agonised over and 2 of them I just couldn’t decide between.

So I actually have two equal firsts but because rizole judged last week I am giving dscheff the first 1st :confused::lol: and the judging hat.

Such a great angle and composition. Brilliant.
47F88D87-C373-4505-B643-75987584809F.jpeg

There’s something completely fascinating about this image by rizole. It has a sort of outlandish feel about it - can’t explain. rizole also gets an HM for his fab doggie pic.
58592DF3-256E-4661-A427-95057ED9A695.jpeg

Third Place goes to Starzee. Taking the picture looking down really gives you a feel for the magnitude of the place. Wonderful.
31E2D29A-AD17-43BD-BA52-5053F0DAF583.jpeg

This was SO difficult. There were 4 images that I really agonised over and 2 of them I just couldn’t decide between.

So I actually have two equal firsts but because rizole judged last week I am giving dscheff the first 1st :confused::lol: and the judging hat.

View attachment 110527

There’s something completely fascinating about this image by rizole. It has a sort of outlandish feel about it - can’t explain. rizole also gets an HM for his fab doggie pic.
View attachment 110528

Third Place goes to Starzee. Taking the picture looking down really gives you a feel for the magnitude of the place. Wonderful.
View attachment 110529
Great judging Ann. Hooray for dscheff Jeffrey and rizole Rizole - I can quite see why Ann couldn’t choose between those images, they are both amazing. But Jeffrey gets to judge - I’m not sure who’s won in that result.:lol: Well done to Starzee Star for that wonderful waterfall too. I love the fact that there’s been lots of chat in this challenge. I know I say this every week, but every week seems to get better and better. The images posted are just outstanding. I will now take the two fabulous winning images down to the Gallery - one under each arm - Burning Rubber and Curiosity.

View attachment 110527

View attachment 110528

View attachment 110529
Yay, Oliver (And you, too, dscheff)! Congrats to rizole and Starzee as well.

View attachment 110527

View attachment 110528

View attachment 110529
Well done Ann! I just love dscheff Jeffrey’s image, and rizole ’s freaky cool car.... congrats Gents!! :thumbs: High five Starzee!!

Wow. So. I step away from the iPad for one afternoon and this happens :);) :rolleyes: Congratulations Rizole and Starzee!! Also to all who submitted stunning images. Thank you Ann. That was no enviable task. Wait... :p

What everyone else said. About everything. Ever.

dscheff Jeffrey, Oliver is just too cool for school :rog: great shot, congrats on the 1st place.
Congrats rizole, love your work :thumbs:
Congrats Starzee Star - one of my favourite waterfall images (Bcs it doesn’t scream ‘waterfall’!)

And congrats, ImageArt Ann: the wisdom of Solomon in that first-place tie, and the sensitivity of . . . Some other mythic figure :D :notworthy: :)

Back
Top Bottom