B&W RESULT:#80 Black & White Challenge

Oh, good grief, have I done it again!!????:oops: I need medical treatment.:lmao: And it’s always John. I’m obsessed.:tonguewink:

Is he though?:mask:

It took a moment to sort this out..... It was hospital, x-ray dept. yes, my knee brought me there.

Hope I’m not stepping on John’s toes. ;)

:oops:....:cool:......:lmao:

I was reluctant to say as much...

Not with your knee the way it is especially.

I realise why I got confused - the whiskers on both avatars are so similar, anyone could mistake them.:mobibabe:
This whole “Abbott & Costello Routine” made me literally LOL. Using my favorite zenjenny phrase, we are a bunch of Fruitloops... :lol::inlove:

Lit Lily

395964B1-469A-4205-BF89-280FDAC82050.jpeg

Stackables

I love this! When using portrait it seems to me that it is a little arbitrary on whet is in focus and what is not. Sometimes I have two objects on the same plane, yet one is blurred. I try to focus on the object close behind so that, in my mind (lol), I can get more in focus. I'm probably asking way to much of my iPhone camera, I know ;):eek:

I love this! When using portrait it seems to me that it is a little arbitrary on whet is in focus and what is not. Sometimes I have two objects on the same plane, yet one is blurred. I try to focus on the object close behind so that, in my mind (lol), I can get more in focus. I'm probably asking way to much of my iPhone camera, I know ;):eek:
Thank you Jeffrey. :) I think it’s only by asking too much from our mobiles that the manufacturers will ever strive to get closer to the DSLRs.

Thank you Jeffrey. :) I think it’s only by asking too much from our mobiles that the manufacturers will ever strive to get closer to the DSLRs.
Yes. So true. My grandfather always said a poor craftsman blames his tools. Practice, practice, practice ;) One day I hope to get the hang of it :p

Back
Top Bottom