B&W RESULT:#80 Black & White Challenge

8C0BE4E5-8E9A-4BDF-9FFB-1E5612003AEC.jpeg

Flying again Parc Asterix - Paris - France

Iphone 7 and Snapseed

View attachment 110776 Artechouse series - Hipsta.
:lol: I thought that this was in your 52, but now I see that it’s in the Black and White Challenge. There’s a hint of pink in the face Leslie. Could you make it black and white. It doesn’t matter if it’s after the challenge has closed. I’m sure it will still be evaluated, but if it wins I’d like it to be a black and white version that I put in the Gallery.:lol:

lkbside Leslie’s images have brought this Black and White Challenge to a spectacular end. The challenge is now closed. It’s dscheff Jeffrey’s task to choose his favourites from what has been a well-stocked Black and White Challenge this week. Whenever you’re ready Jeffrey.

:lol: I thought that this was in your 52, but now I see that it’s in the Black and White Challenge. There’s a hint of pink in the face Leslie. Could you make it black and white. It doesn’t matter if it’s after the challenge has closed. I’m sure it will still be evaluated, but if it wins I’d like it to be a black and white version that I put in the Gallery.:lol:
Sorry I missed that bit of color. Edited version below.

Thanks all for your complements. There is an Artechouse in Washington DC. - I’ve seen some great photos from there posted on IG. I was quite surprised when I read that there was one open now in Albuquerque, so of course I had to pop in while I was down there getting my phone fixed at the Apple store. The one in DC changes exhibitions every few months, hopefully this one will too.

Wonderful work again everyone :thumbs: I’m going to keep this short and sweet.

In third place I choose tomklyn Thomas’s “Forgotten Chair”. We often walk past things like this and never give them a thought.

In second place sinnerjohn John’s “Courtyard”. A beautifully exposed image of something we often take for granted.

In first place Starzee Star’s “Waiting Room”. This reminds me of the waiting area at our own Police Department.
393AE696-7C9F-4201-94E1-07A7E06CAC22.jpeg

These are images that, among all the submissions, just touched something for me. An image, a memory, a word spoken. Wonderful work all around. The quality of photography and art in MobiTog never ceases to amaze me.

Thank you everyone who submitted an image. You are all appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom