B&W RESULT:#83 Black & White Challenge

DCDCB1D0-7511-42AE-855F-47C5D471894C.jpeg

Danger
Snapseed

:inlove: That water has got to be cold!! :notworthy: The rock formation is beautiful.
Very cold. That guy is either a first time visitor or so pumped full of testosterone his brain has shut down. The rock is the sole remaining arch out of what was once a linked set of three at Natural Bridges beach.

Well, what a marvellous week it has been. Six “pages” of images and conversation - wonderful. But all good things must come to an end and this Black and White Challenge is now closed. It’s now up to some poor sap to try to choose the winners from these splendid images. Oh, that poor sap is me! :eek: Right, I’ll be back later with the results. Meanwhile, why not start off another great black and white week here:
https://mobitog.com/threads/new-84-black-white-challenge.23326/

It turns out that there was lots of chat this week (which I love by the way), hence the 6 pages of the Challenge. So I don’t have to trawl through too many images to find my favourites. Of course there were lots of contenders, as usual. Rog put all of the images into the Gallery so that I could look at them together to see if one stood out. And it did! The winner of this week’s Black & White Challenge is ...... Lynne.Peterson Lynne with a marvellous bit of photojournalism with her Haitian Man.

48236B9B-83EB-45E0-9511-C1A30B404A0F.jpeg

It wasn’t until I saw it together with all of the other entries that it called to me. I love how the sunlight pierces the image. I also love his direct gaze behind those sunglasses and under that Bingo cap and the fact that he’s sitting there on his own, while his other band members are chatting to one side. The editing also enhances the feel of the image. Well done Lynne!

Three close seconds were terse Ted with Blastolene Ford interior, Lzed Larry with his moody unnamed car interior and Kevin Barrett Kevin with Neff Rd. Barn, Stanton, MI USA. Three fabulous images which I loved and wish I’d taken.

Wonderful work by everyone as usual. You’re all stars To me.:inlove:

Okay, me and the Haitian Man have a date in the Gallery (don’t tell Rog ;)).

It turns out that there was lots of chat this week (which I love by the way), hence the 6 pages of the Challenge. So I don’t have to trawl through too many images to find my favourites. Of course there were lots of contenders, as usual. Rog put all of the images into the Gallery so that I could look at them together to see if one stood out. And it did! The winner of this week’s Black & White Challenge is ...... Lynne.Peterson Lynne with a marvellous bit of photojournalism with her Haitian Man.

View attachment 111624
It wasn’t until I saw it together with all of the other entries that it called to me. I love how the sunlight pierces the image. I also love his direct gaze behind those sunglasses and under that Bingo cap and the fact that he’s sitting there on his own, while his other band members are chatting to one side. The editing also enhances the feel of the image. Well done Lynne!

Three close seconds were terse Ted with Blastolene Ford interior, Lzed Larry with his moody unnamed car interior and Kevin Barrett Kevin with Neff Rd. Barn, Stanton, MI USA. Three fabulous images which I loved and wish I’d taken.

Wow! What a nice surprise ... thank you so much
And congratulations to everyone else ... all great images

View attachment 111624

Great choice Jilly, love the 'street' style and wish I could do some as well !
Well done Lynne.Peterson

View attachment 111624

Yes, Lyn’s image was rather special. It stood out for me too. Well done, Lynne.Peterson ! And well done to the Seconders :confused:!

Back
Top Bottom