B&W RESULT:#86 Black & White Challenge

Speculation
Snapseed
1B91A49C-27EF-4737-BDCB-F1F796F1DE6D.jpeg

F0F4CDC1-2EC3-47BA-8995-25686D26799B.jpeg

Faith of a Child

Edited in VSCO

Here’s mine for the week. This was taken on Sunday, after church, when my little girl randomly ran up to the statue of Our Lady and knelt down and began to say her prayers. It was too beautiful of a moment to pass up.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 112175
Faith of a Child

Edited in VSCO

Here’s mine for the week. This was taken on Sunday, after church, when my little girl randomly ran up to the statue of Our Lady and knelt down and began to say her prayers. It was too beautiful of a moment to pass up.
Beautiful image of a special moment.

View attachment 112175
Faith of a Child

Edited in VSCO

And that dress couldn't be more perfect against all the rough irregular stone.

4D2E9D45-4334-4BD1-9865-9AB05600DD27.jpeg
A shot of the left chandelier found in the main entrance hall of the Baker Hotel in Mineral Wells.

Edited in Photoshop.

I wanted to show a couple of images of the interior of the Baker Hotel, the ones I was able to take anyway. This is the left Chandelier in the main hall. It was actually swinging back and forth totally on its own (it’s about 15 ft off the ground and I was the only one in the room) when I took the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom