IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, just about anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If I notice an image that has a hint of colour I'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or I can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.

3) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 4th August. Judging will take place on Sunday 5th August or soon thereafter.

This week's winner YellowRose Mary will be our guest judge for the coming week.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE.

Last edited:
122034E0-DFB9-48EF-8F6A-525220021DDE.jpeg
Lone floating branch

iPhone 7+, Carbon

I have a friend in Berkshire, perhaps he’s moved since, who has an old 150’ Deep well in his kitchen. It is covered by a 4” thick glass cover. He has lights every 15’ so when you stand on it, or near it, you can see all the way to the bottom ;)
Wow, his house must be old. Isn’t it time you visited said friend? Then we could meet up.:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom