B&W RESULT:#87 Black & White Challenge

Recharging
20BDAD9F-8BA4-477A-B1AC-AFF764F52590.jpeg

NativeCam

I agree with JillyG... I don’t feel it needs a border, and think it would draw attention away from the rich black background, beautiful lighting and overall dramatic vibe.

Thanks all. I had decided black, then thought more and probably overthought. thanks for the confirmation. And sinnerjohn: thanks for the welcome. I’m glad I stumbled across this group. Everyone has been fabulous.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

This is the coolest b/w image. It has everything. Everything :thumbs:

Doesn’t it? I can see this image as an exam question in Photography 121: Discuss this image with reference to five key elements of black and white photography (2000 words).

Beautiful! Looks like a bar of black and white chocolate! Very beautiful image :)

hmmm you see steps and think of chocolate, is this a sign ? ;) thanks :notworthy:

There are times in a woman’s life when everything looks like chocolate :mobibabe:

6 or 7 shots as that flight went overhead. Two other flights about the same with no keepers. They move fast and seem to appear out of nowhere. There's barely time to swear.
That’s fast!

Same and same. Partly I think because we don’t see enough of Larry’s HDR B&W (etc) images these days. :mobibabe:

I have never done a lot of Black and White, or at least when digital came along. When I was using real film I had a darkroom and did a lot more Black and White but a lot of prints from Slides

Back
Top Bottom