B&W RESULT:#89 Black & White Challenge

B&W-89 Features a great selection of high quality B&W images. The competition is strong so all participants are in good company. Well done everyone!
Taking top spot is RoseCat - and her photo “Under the Boardwalk”.
View attachment 113150
I found it fascinating how the tops of the posts are easy enough to sort out but as you look lower the plane of what is above water and what is reflection becomes increasingly difficult to determine. There’s something Escher-like going on. Lovely detail and rich blacks. You pull up the wharf to see what is under those posts and discover jellyfish tentacles.
So there we have it. RoseCat is this week’s unimpeachable Omnipotence of the B&W Universe.

Sharing 2nd place are - Starzee - and her photo “Head in the Clouds”.
View attachment 113148
Super. Classic Tom Sawyer portrait. Tom appears to be considering his options and realizes tough decisions have to be made.

& rizole and his photo “goggie-2”.
View attachment 113149
Love that electrified, tail-in-the-light-socket look. The wiry texture and searching, penetrating eye are hard to resist. Quirky and eye-catching. I was trying to find rizole and his phone in the eye reflection but can’t figure it out. Could be another image superimposed.

I’ll say it again. Participating in these MobiTog challenges is very inspirational and instructive. Everybody wins.
Congrats to Catherine and Rizole and thank you for my shared second! I so love the Black and White challenge.

B&W-89 Features a great selection of high quality B&W images. The competition is strong so all participants are in good company. Well done everyone!
Taking top spot is RoseCat - and her photo “Under the Boardwalk”.
View attachment 113150
I found it fascinating how the tops of the posts are easy enough to sort out but as you look lower the plane of what is above water and what is reflection becomes increasingly difficult to determine. There’s something Escher-like going on. Lovely detail and rich blacks. You pull up the wharf to see what is under those posts and discover jellyfish tentacles.
So there we have it. RoseCat is this week’s unimpeachable Omnipotence of the B&W Universe.

Sharing 2nd place are - Starzee - and her photo “Head in the Clouds”.
View attachment 113148
Super. Classic Tom Sawyer portrait. Tom appears to be considering his options and realizes tough decisions have to be made.

& rizole and his photo “goggie-2”.
View attachment 113149
Love that electrified, tail-in-the-light-socket look. The wiry texture and searching, penetrating eye are hard to resist. Quirky and eye-catching. I was trying to find rizole and his phone in the eye reflection but can’t figure it out. Could be another image superimposed.

I’ll say it again. Participating in these MobiTog challenges is very inspirational and instructive. Everybody wins.
Excellent choices Brian. Congratulations to all the well-deserved winners :):thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom