IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, just about anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If I notice an image that has a hint of colour I'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or I can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.

3) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 6th October. Judging will take place on Sunday 7th October or soon thereafter.

This week's winner Starzee Star will be our guest judge for the coming week.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE.

Last edited:
Pond Reflections

783FAA8D-A7EB-4DF1-8CDC-523857981E89.jpeg

I’m going to get us going with this image of a pond on the golf course.
Snapseed

Last edited:
These aren’t really for the competition, just to give you an idea of the goat yoga I went to today. :D We were all in a circle, with little piles of hay in front of our mats, so the little goats would come around to nibble while we did our poses. There’s not many things cuter than being on your mat in child’s pose and looking up to see a wee goat face nibbling hay right in front of you. :inlove: Making any photos was difficult as I wanted to participate in the yoga... but I grabbed this one, and the yoga leader snapped the one of me and my bestie.

9040A5B2-F8E2-433E-B22C-58D5EE3D6BF1.jpeg

8D09ADEB-82C2-47A7-99DA-685682AA78F7.jpeg

At the end they lined up everyone for the “goat bridge”... kind of gimmicky and not really necessary, but pretty funny having them frollicking across your back! (They are amazingly light, and light on their feet!) I’m wearing my denim jacket because it was a really cool morning and we were in the shade - I was freezing! The class was supposed to be held in the tipi so I didn’t layer...

AF4A1AF9-4634-4D9F-A252-1B2043D55742.jpeg

Snapseed

These aren’t really for the competition, just to give you an idea of the goat yoga I went to today. :D We were all in a circle, with little piles of hay in front of our mats, so the little goats would come around to nibble while we did our poses. There’s not many things cuter than being on your mat in child’s pose and looking up to see a wee goat face nibbling hay right in front of you. :inlove: Making any photos was difficult as I wanted to participate in the yoga... but I grabbed this one, and the yoga leader snapped the one of me and my bestie.

View attachment 115061
View attachment 115062
At the end they lined up everyone for the “goat bridge”... kind of gimmicky and not really necessary, but pretty funny having them frollicking across your back! (They are amazingly light, and light on their feet!) I’m wearing my denim jacket because it was a really cool morning and we were in the shade - I was freezing! The class was supposed to be held in the tipi so I didn’t layer...

View attachment 115063
Snapseed
:inlove:

View attachment 115061
View attachment 115062

View attachment 115063
Snapseed
I love goats, lovely animals, the portrait is very cute !

View attachment 115061
View attachment 115062

View attachment 115063
Snapseed
And why wouldn’t these be included in the Challenge? They’re black and white and we don’t have themes, so ..... Those goats are soooooo cute.:inlove:

I love goats, lovely animals, the portrait is very cute !
One of the wee two-week old babes came to me at the fence surrounding his pen - his name is Popeye - and let me rub his head and chin... looked like he was starting to fall asleep. :inlove: He was so soft and the sweetest tiniest cutest little goat (about the size of a small cat). :inlove:

View attachment 115061
View attachment 115062

View attachment 115063
Snapseed

Those ears :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Bride to be

1970BDF8-2670-4286-9BA0-7F34403E7956.jpeg

In the opshop, trying on wedding dresses (she chose this one).... something about all the contradictions, or paradoxes or juxtapositions really struck me.
Taken on the groom-to-be’s Android. Edited on my phone w SnapSeed Formulas and Union.

Back
Top Bottom