B&W RESULT:#97 Black & White Challenge

Model T
71919E0C-7500-45D6-94AF-31CBDDA32EBC.jpeg

ProCam, Darkr

Greeting Earhlings: You’re screwed...
View attachment 115387
NativeCam: Noir
I found this, a casualty of the event, on Sunday morning

Now that’s downright mean, Jeffrey— we know there’s at least one published b/w of your bride . . . and you’re giving us a corkscrew. A corkscrew!

(And like half the world I’ve been staring at your IG account, waiting for wedding photos to appear . . . :mobibabe: )

I love this image.... especially knowing the backstory.

And..... I hope we get to see MORE of the big day!!! (An entire dedicated thread is my hope... :sneaky: ) Are you honeymooning? I’m so happy for you!

Sorry :oops:, what I meant to say was “I hope we get to see MORE of the big day!!! (An entire dedicated thread is my hope... :sneaky: ) Are you honeymooning? I’m so happy for you!” :D

(Thanks, Cat - you always restore me to reason :oops: :confused: :inlove:)

Now that’s downright mean, Jeffrey— we know there’s at least one published b/w of your bride . . . and you’re giving us a corkscrew. A corkscrew!

(And like half the world I’ve been staring at your IG account, waiting for wedding photos to appear . . . :mobibabe: )
Oops! Getting to it. There are like 2000 to go through :eek:

:lol: Right??

There seems to be a sepia tint to it though. :rolleyes:
I hope not. I used the straight B&W filter in Enlight and tweaked one of the color filters (I don't remember which one, maybe red), which I think (or thought) changed how the greys appear. I don't think I did anything to produce sepia. Maybe FundyBrian has a thought.

I hope not. I used the straight B&W filter in Enlight and tweaked one of the color filters (I don't remember which one, maybe red), which I think (or thought) changed how the greys appear. I don't think I did anything to produce sepia. Maybe FundyBrian has a thought.
I copied your pic and added 3 passes of saturation. I then copied your pic again, converted to greyscale and added 3 passes of saturation. Here's the results, looks like there is some red or magenta in there. Sorry to be the bearer...
not b&w.jpg

Not a toad aficionado, then?

Tbh I don’t really know the difference. In my last place I had a really small frog pond with lots of flat slate rocks around, very popular with the frogs for some reason. And one evening we counted thirteen frogs (and/or toads) different shapes & sizes, on the flat stones, singing their mismatched songs at the top of their froggie/toadie voices. For hours. I loved it. It’s just in a b/w image, you know . . .

I copied your pic and added 3 passes of saturation. I then copied your pic again, converted to greyscale and added 3 passes of saturation. Here's the results, looks like there is some red or magenta in there. Sorry to be the bearer...
View attachment 115434
Thanks, I think. Hats off to Jilly's eyes (and visual cortex.)

Back
Top Bottom