12 Jan - 24 Jan (or thereabouts)

Rules:
1. Interpret the theme
2. Use apps
3. Tell us something about your image/edit

Please see MobiTog challenge rules here

Theme:
Experimentation:
Step outside your comfort zone (or your comfort apps)
and try something a bit different for you.
Dig out those old apps that you’d almost forgotten you had. Have fun!

Judges: JillyG Jilly & ImageArt Ann

Last edited:
8D33DAEC-5990-4A74-964A-A719C8229F4B.png

1C4CB175-363E-4B0B-9EE5-D435201384A3.jpeg

Our Starzee has kindly hosted APPstract while I've been otherwise occupied, and bythelooksofthings has done it with an effortless style and organisation that i can only wonder at. (Do y’all know she got the APPstract Winners folder going in the Gallery? :inlove: :notworthy: :inlove: )

Dear Star, you keeping this thread going meant i could do what i had to do with one less thing to worry about. Thank you :inlove: I was going to get you a card, but, you know, mail, stamps, addresses... So instead I’ll start the thread with two of my (many) favourites of your abstract work. (A bit like the ways Royalty or major corporations put up portraits of outgoing Kings and CEOs. You can consider it an abstract gold watch :D )
Love, Jen xxx

View attachment 154034

View attachment 154033

Our Starzee has kindly hosted APPstract while I've been otherwise occupied, and bythelooksofthings has done it with an effortless style and organisation that i can only wonder at. (Do y’all know she got the APPstract Winners folder going in the Gallery? :inlove: :notworthy: :inlove: )

Dear Star, you keeping this thread going meant i could do what i had to do with one less thing to worry about. Thank you :inlove: I was going to get you a card, but, you know, mail, stamps, addresses... So instead I’ll start the thread with two of my (many) favourites of your abstract work. (A bit like the ways Royalty or major corporations put up portraits of outgoing Kings and CEOs. You can consider it an abstract gold watch :D )
Love, Jen xxx
Thank you, Jen! it was my pleasure to help out! And thanks for the showcase. :notworthy: Funny, you picked out two of my personal favorites! And even funnier, the first one fell off my wall last night. I don’t know what that means....probably something deep, like the poster sticky was old.:confused:

Thank you, Jen! it was my pleasure to help out! And thanks for the showcase. :notworthy: Funny, you picked out two of my personal favorites! And even funnier, the first one fell off my wall last night. I don’t know what that means....probably something deep, like the poster sticky was old.:confused:
Or your house is too warm and you need to dial down the heating. :lmao:

Or your house is too warm and you need to dial down the heating. :lmao:

You’re such a pragmatist, Jilly :mobibabe: The most likely reason for the coincidence is something to do with quantum mechanics. Or eddies in the space-time continuum.

Anyone know if ImageArt & JillyG are still ‘duking it out’ / ‘in negotiation’ ? :D
This could take some time. please (anyone) feel free to kick us off. Personally i think Starzee should post the first image — see if something falls off Ann‘s or Jilly’s wall :mobibabe:

As ImageArt Ann is on holiday and is probably not up yet, I’ll choose the theme and maybe Ann can do the judging. The theme I choose is Experimentation. Step outside your comfort zone (or your comfort apps) and try something a bit different for you. Dig out those old apps that you’d almost forgotten you had. Have fun!

As ImageArt Ann is on holiday and is probably not up yet, I’ll choose the theme and maybe Ann can do the judging. The theme I choose is Experimentation. Step outside your comfort zone (or your comfort apps) and try something a bit different for you. Dig out those old apps that you’d almost forgotten you had. Have fun!
Thanks, Jilly. Been without wifi in Tasmania most of the time. Just grabbing half an hour at the restaurant after supper!

Great theme, JillyG . Has me tearing out my hair! ‘Apps you don’t /havent used for a long time’. I‘ve had a brief and ultimately pointless struggle with Fire Painter today .. . :confused:
Or styles you haven‘t tried yet. Something new for you is, I suppose, what I should have said. :rolleyes: Show us your Fire Painter creations and let us judge.:D

View attachment 154034

View attachment 154033

Love, Jen xxx
Love these two pieces. I aspire to this sort of work.

Back
Top Bottom