APPstract RESULT: APPstract #30 Theme: Triptych or Diptych or any tych

Organized Chaos.

Jixipix’s Photo Formation is a great app for putting pieces of images together. This uses an iC Painter abstract as the foreground. Each strip is tinted by Photo Formation, and there’s a double shadow through the use of two light sources.

D827CDEC-E1EE-4241-BF2F-D5390CA4743F.png

Organized Chaos.

Jixipix’s Photo Formation is a great app for putting pieces of images together. This uses an iC Painter abstract as the foreground. Each strip is tinted by Photo Formation, and there’s a double shadow through the use of two light sources.

View attachment 154542
Photo Formation? Oh dear, off to the App Store, AGAIN!! BTW these are super images!

edit: these quiet Sunday afternoons at home are kinda expensive.....

Last edited:
I have Diptic but never use it. I tried it out after seeing zenjenny Jen’s image. I can’t seem to move anything around, though. What am I missing>
View attachment 154544

diptic does not have the most intuitive UI in the world. Note the four tabs bottom R screen. Tap the image change and another set of controls pops up. Tap the panel you want to change and select one of the arrowed options OR move around (incl. enlarge) manually. illustration to follow.

Starzee
E1A8C3A8-E83A-41DE-A42A-AF09DF6D6EC2.jpeg

My lovely assistant, Lai - today in a rather fetching blue - will demonstrate:

1. After already tapping the image for new set of controls (sorry)
2. Tapped first panel & two-fingers zoom (no control highlighted)
3. Tapped middle panel, selected highlighted control to flip vertical
4. Ditto third panel to flip horizontal

Edit: obviously (?) you can apply all sequentially on same one panel - flip, zoom, flip, move a bit to side, flip - to show different parts of the image. As per my not-Ann‘s pigeon image.
(and before anyone asks, no, i will never get over it)

Organized Chaos.

View attachment 154542

Ooh, I like that! Sort of thing I would like to paint on wood panels.

*racing Star to the App Store*

I started out in iColorama S using the form>ray2 setting. I’ve never tried it before. I’m not sure I care for it, but I saw some cool abstracts that were made in it. I saved several then combined them in another app I never use, Rhonna Collage. (I shoulda done this for the last challenge!) It’s a scrapbooking app.

View attachment 154532
Wow! So rich - draws me in to look at each one carefully. exquisite.

View attachment 154535

A friend’s friend’s little girl off to perform at the eoy concert. A few changes to disidentify her.

BrushStroke, which I had all but forgotten about. Repix and Union.
Diptic is the only collage app i can think of (ie that I’ve used. Ever) that lets me move the images around . Im sure there are lots more. What are others using?
So delicate - I envy you in your model. Peaceful and gentle

Organized Chaos.

View attachment 154542
clean, gorgeous and Sophisticated - that effect is kind of what I wanted to achieve and couldn’t figure out. Thank you for posting more apps to learn!

CB9DD819-CE5B-42A7-84E3-0AA1BF19E266.jpeg

After about three hundred attempts, I’ve (temporarily) given up trying to do a Jerry-like triptych. In Diptych, I couldn't get the space right, or the background colour. I tried stitching together two panels in AutoCollage. Finally, to put myself put of my misery, I layered three versions in Union with different blends, hoping to distract from the uneven spacing and the white line of my imperfect stitching.

I started out in iColorama S using the form>ray2 setting. I’ve never tried it before. I’m not sure I care for it, but I saw some cool abstracts that were made in it. I saved several then combined them in another app I never use, Rhonna Collage. (I shoulda done this for the last challenge!) It’s a scrapbooking app.

View attachment 154532
Love the deep tones.

Back
Top Bottom