APPstract RESULT: APPstract #30 Theme: Triptych or Diptych or any tych

BD77DCFA-09C5-419F-A1C6-63722BE7AC74.png

From my Dubble folder in Diptych

F92BD4BA-CFFE-469D-A880-7BBD71FB7E38.jpeg

Starzee have you found the bit where you can distort the frame? There are two: one allows you to change the aspect ration (i think it‘s called ‘padding’?) and another lets you drag the joins in different directions. Eg in this one i pulled the joins as far as possible to the R lower corner.

This Dubble image smoothed and lightened in SnapSeed.

inspired by JillyG ’s ‘Under the Sea’ (sorry :blush: )

30E0984F-D80A-4E1D-9605-755D1E4A4683.jpeg

Started with an art-ified photo from years ago on my 4s of my two grandbabies pottering about on the beach. Today a lot of messing about with SnapSeed and Union and different Diptich frames. Which would have continued but i had to get up and go to work :D

View attachment 154629

Started with an art-ified photo from years ago on my 4s of my two grandbabies pottering about on the beach. Today a lot of messing about with SnapSeed and Union and different Diptich frames. Which would have continued but i had to get up and go to work :D
Where did all that lovely color come from?

View attachment 154629

I love fish and I love hot air balloons. Damn.

yep. Also crashes quite frequently. And speaking of unintuitive UI . . . :rolleyes: It was bad enough for howevermany years before the one major update that i can remember (year or two ago?)somehow found a way to make it worse.
Yeah - I have it fondly in my memory even though it crashed a lot - now I just struggle with it,

View attachment 154628

Starzee have you found the bit where you can distort the frame? There are two: one allows you to change the aspect ration (i think it‘s called ‘padding’?) and another lets you drag the joins in different directions. Eg in this one i pulled the joins as far as possible to the R lower corner.

This Dubble image smoothed and lightened in SnapSeed.
Yes, I did see that and rather like it. I can see a stained glass sort of thing using that. Of course some afternoon when I want to try something out, I’ll never remember how I was going to do that. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom