APPstract RESULT: APPstract #31 Love Poem

yes yes, could you say that again in imagery ?
Er...... I have head lice?

Er...... I have head lice?
You could get two weeks off just by saying that you’ve been to a known virus area. You’d even get breakfast, lunch and dinner and accommodation thrown in. :D

i am never without it

71E75F59-0A07-4368-B276-CF8305D732AE.jpeg

SketchClub, Distressed FX, Union (incl. Pixite overlays), SketchClub, SnapSeed

Edit: I like this version better

Last edited:
Our ImageArt Ann is nearly ready to judge, so she will officially close the thread sometime over her GMT Friday — I’m guessing 12 hours give or take from now. Any last minute mushy Valentine’s images (GroovyGouvy, where is yours :eek:) ?

Thanks to all who contributed ( thanks, Ann, for humouring my eecummings obsession :inlove:)

And #32 will be open for more your wild and wonderful APPstracts here very shortly !

Hmm. On my monitor I have five pages left to fill. Better get on with it. I see ValeriGail valeri has been tiptoeing about the place (thinking I wouldn’t notice :mobibabe: ). Valeri your lyric/image combinations are legendary - surely you have something for us? Me? So I don’t have to fill five more pages?

And I will be taking roll call. Seriously, what’s going on when sinnerjohn is the highest contributor to an abstract challenge ? ?

LOL. I have been tiptoeing around here!

Life is CRAZY right now (we are buying a house and preparing for hopefully our final move. SHHHH it’s kinda a secret!). I haven’t done any digital art in FOREVER. But! I can add an old image to the thread.

BF50265D-EB31-430E-83D6-235A89F8370B.jpeg

“Funny how a melody sounds like a memory. Like a soundtrack to a July Saturday night”

“Springsteen” Eric Church

Not too many to judge so a bit lucky.

John, I have to say that you were a serious contender! A little more abstractification :confused: and your name would have been on the plaque.

FIRST: RoseCat There is something so flowing and restful about this. Simple but powerful.
B42E0993-E543-4A43-9CB0-75FA146C8B40.jpeg

I’m not going to choose anymore places but just want to say that there some lovely ones from you this week, Jen.

Last edited:

John, I have to say that you were a serious contender! A little more abstractification :confused: and your name would have been on the plaque.

FIRST: RoseCat There is something so flowing and restful about this. Simple but powerful.
View attachment 155620

I’m not going to choose anymore places but just want to say that there some lovely ones from you this week, Jen.

thank you, Ann: congrats RoseCat — I love that your image ‘I carry your heart’ wins the theme ‘I carry your heart’ :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:. And sinnerjohn I don't know you will be pleased or horrified to hear that your images were contenders. I hope you will be pleased to hear it from someone who teaches this stuff, and that you will continue to experiment/contribute. (Helpful Hint: as a starter, when someone says ‘ooh, you should put that image in APPstract, put the image in APPstract?)

#32 is HERE. RoseCat — what do you have in store for us ? :D

LOL. I have been tiptoeing around here!

Life is CRAZY right now (we are buying a house and preparing for hopefully our final move. SHHHH it’s kinda a secret!). I haven’t done any digital art in FOREVER. But! I can add an old image to the thread.

View attachment 155598
“Funny how a melody sounds like a memory. Like a soundtrack to a July Saturday night”

“Springsteen” Eric Church
Wow!!! Congrats Valeri!! How exciting!

View attachment 155620

Oh my..... I’m a bit gob smacked (as my fave Brits would say ;) ). Thank you Ann!! :notworthy:

p.s. Auto correct changed it to “gin smacked”, which I rather like. :lol:

Thanks for the mention Ann, although I think you're being too kind. My images were amateurish (and slightly foolish) compared to the expertise usually displayed in this thread. :notworthy:
(Helpful Hint: as a starter, when someone says ‘ooh, you should put that image in APPstract, put the image in APPstract?)
Hmmm not sure I'm good at 'being told' :eek:

I just love that an abstract I made so many years ago had the same theme/title as this challenge! Kind of spooky in a cool kismet kind of way. :inlove:

Ikr **

Did you title it for the cummings poem?

*** Miss Smartypants millennial ten year old is educating me all over the shop. This Ikr came up in a very brief text conversation. ‘I know, right?’ :rolleyes: :alien: :lol:]

Back
Top Bottom