APPstract RESULT: APPstract #31 Love Poem

in a million years I wouldn’t think of that. Velvet. Do you them frame and/or hang it? Make it into something functional (bedspread, jacket, curtains?) i have some very faint memories of an interior design craze (complete with DIY packs) involving velvet and framed pictures. It must have been in the 70’s — before the beaten copper craze and the macrame wall hanging craze because I remember those two reasonably well *twitch*
I’m going to make it into a large cushion (80 cms x 80 cms). I’m also going to have both images printed onto smaller squares of velvet so that I can make smaller cushions. :)

I interpreted the directions to use a line from the e e cummings poem. (procreate)
So...
View attachment 155253
Also as request a blast from a past Valentines Day. Mike recently cleaned out his dresser drawers and set this aside to show me on Valentines Day. I have no idea what year this is from, but he is a golden oldie at this point. :D
Pixlr
View attachment 155255
Oh wow, Star..... this is so beautiful!! :inlove: :notworthy:

Also as request a blast from a past Valentines Day. Mike recently cleaned out his dresser drawers and set this aside to show me on Valentines Day. I have no idea what year this is from, but he is a golden oldie at this point. :D
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

the bud of the bud

EDC9873E-7AC4-4B4C-8C7A-D8744EC94E12.jpeg

SnapSeed SketchClub Union

Hmm. On my monitor I have five pages left to fill. Better get on with it. I see ValeriGail valeri has been tiptoeing about the place (thinking I wouldn’t notice :mobibabe: ). Valeri your lyric/image combinations are legendary - surely you have something for us? Me? So I don’t have to fill five more pages?

And I will be taking roll call. Seriously, what’s going on when sinnerjohn is the highest contributor to an abstract challenge ? ?

Hmm. On my monitor I have five pages left to fill. Better get on with it. I see ValeriGail valeri has been tiptoeing about the place (thinking I wouldn’t notice :mobibabe: ). Valeri your lyric/image combinations are legendary - surely you have something for us? Me? So I don’t have to fill five more pages?

And I will be taking roll call. Seriously, what’s going on when sinnerjohn is the highest contributor to an abstract challenge ? ?
and slightly embarrassed at my attempts as well, maybe just quietly delete them and no one will notice ;)

Can never get excited about romantic stuff

Back
Top Bottom