• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

APPstract RESULT: APPstract #37 spots, dots, circles, wheels, mandalas — anything round

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Still Life With Pear (and several dots)

CC0BC08D-E38C-43DB-A377-69EEE5611DDB.jpeg

In my Caravaggio period. SketchClub.

PS: Starzee I bet you can’t tell how I got those little fine lines :whistle: Hint: Caravaggio would never have thought of it.

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I’ve put this in too, because I don’t know which one I prefer. Do you?
I usually go for the stronger colors, but in this case, I like the first one, although if it had the blacker crows of the second, I'd like it even more.

Nagaisgich

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
circles among the squares - with dimensions.

I took two pictures, mashed them together in FotoDaa, which lowered the resolution, which was good in this case (?) and dirtied it up in a few apps.
26CF61D3-E716-4912-96AB-263EE283AE79.jpeg

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
circles among the squares - with dimensions.

I took two pictures, mashed them together in FotoDaa, which lowered the resolution, which was good in this case (?) and dirtied it up in a few apps. View attachment 158164
Well that was worth waiting for :D

(Btw if that’s a scrabble board I think someone is cheating :mobibabe: )

Nagaisgich

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
Well that was worth waiting for :D

(Btw if that’s a scrabble board I think someone is cheating :mobibabe: )
It is an “upwords” board and it was set up by my partner with five or six words intersected for my birthday (one was “Covid” and the word going down is “birthday”) ... I took several photos, because I was so delighted ... and then I put the board away. Then realized while viewing the photos my partner spelled Happy with two A’s :)

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Dotty the Dog

Yeah, sorry folks, our Sky wasn’t working this evening so a bit bored and the hoover isn’t working (well not so sorry about that :whistle: ).

View attachment 158125
ImaEngine, Procreate, Pastello, SuperImposeX, iColorama
She looks so sad....