• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

APPstract RESULT: APPstract #37 spots, dots, circles, wheels, mandalas — anything round

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

Time to wind up!

I needed two pages:

HMs (in no particular order) :inlove:

7329C1D6-99AB-42AD-B3FA-DF2ABBD02F40.jpeg

TomHH Tom‘s unnamed water droplets - welcome to APPstract :thumbs:
younger Juliana’s ‘of course it’s not psychoactive‘ tablets: glad to see you in APPstract :inlove:
Star‘s unnamed Very Nice Dots :alien:
Nagaisgich Carmel‘s circles among the squares with dimensions (clearly been at Juliana's meds o_O)
RizoleSam‘s tree and paperclip mandala - thanks for joining in :)
Ann‘s dancing in the moonlight has to be seen on a big monitor to do it justice :notworthy:
Jilly‘s blooming crows #2‘s for vibrant hues and for once again showing us how it’s done In iColorama. Also Procreate :hearteyecat:

Last edited:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Equal firsts:

AD20C651-182C-4567-96A8-9EA3B14943DD.jpeg

A476960B-676B-46D9-A049-3F31BBB8CACE.jpeg

David’s Ascension and Ted’s Lost in Space

I tried to separate them. I couldn’t.
David’s is a poem and Ted‘s is a song.
I love looking at them.

Star is your new APPstract host, guiding light, cynosure — and of course resident loonie artist (as only Star could be :inlove:)
So Star will post a link to #38. And take Ted‘s & David‘s joint judge instructions :)

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Nice choices, Jen! I can certainly understand how impossible it was to choose one over the other. (I curse you for it, but I understand). Thank you for your introduction. I think cynosure is a little over the top but I will certainly try to live up to being the resident loonie. You can find APPstract #38 here.

See you all there!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Nice choices, Jen! I can certainly understand how impossible it was to choose one over the other. (I curse you for it, but I understand). Thank you for your introduction. I think cynosure is a little over the top but I will certainly try to live up to being the resident loonie. You can find APPstract #38 here.

See you all there!
Star, stretch a little - you have the resident loonie artist thing nailed six ways to Christmas. I suggest starting with a Georgette Heyer novel and some burned paper:mobibabe:

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Star, stretch a little - you have the resident loonie artist thing nailed six ways to Christmas. I suggest starting with a Georgette Heyer novel and some burned paper:mobibabe:
I’ll get Georgette after I read the Steven King (11/23/63) that I’ve had for 6 months and haven’t started.

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Equal firsts:

View attachment 158290

View attachment 158289

David’s Ascension and Ted’s Lost in Space

I tried to separate them. I couldn’t.
David’s is a poem and Ted‘s is a song.
I love looking at them.

Star is your new APPstract host, guiding light, cynosure — and of course resident loonie artist (as only Star could be :inlove:)
So Star will post a link to #38. And take Ted‘s & David‘s joint judge instructions :)
Ack! I'm late to the party, but thank you zenjenny for the co-honor and congrats to co-winner deepop and the HMs as well.