APPstract RESULT: APPstract #37 spots, dots, circles, wheels, mandalas — anything round

Found Poetry-Webster’s Unabridged Dictionary
Procreate, Ripix, Percolate, iColorama
BBE0A0FD-D810-408F-AE5D-5F10A62F0B2C.jpeg

Time to wind up!

I needed two pages:

HMs (in no particular order) :inlove:

7329C1D6-99AB-42AD-B3FA-DF2ABBD02F40.jpeg

TomHH Tom‘s unnamed water droplets - welcome to APPstract :thumbs:
younger Juliana’s ‘of course it’s not psychoactive‘ tablets: glad to see you in APPstract :inlove:
Star‘s unnamed Very Nice Dots :alien:
Nagaisgich Carmel‘s circles among the squares with dimensions (clearly been at Juliana's meds o_O)
RizoleSam‘s tree and paperclip mandala - thanks for joining in :)
Ann‘s dancing in the moonlight has to be seen on a big monitor to do it justice :notworthy:
Jilly‘s blooming crows #2‘s for vibrant hues and for once again showing us how it’s done In iColorama. Also Procreate :hearteyecat:

Last edited:
Equal firsts:

AD20C651-182C-4567-96A8-9EA3B14943DD.jpeg

A476960B-676B-46D9-A049-3F31BBB8CACE.jpeg

David’s Ascension and Ted’s Lost in Space

I tried to separate them. I couldn’t.
David’s is a poem and Ted‘s is a song.
I love looking at them.

Star is your new APPstract host, guiding light, cynosure — and of course resident loonie artist (as only Star could be :inlove:)
So Star will post a link to #38. And take Ted‘s & David‘s joint judge instructions :)

Nice choices, Jen! I can certainly understand how impossible it was to choose one over the other. (I curse you for it, but I understand). Thank you for your introduction. I think cynosure is a little over the top but I will certainly try to live up to being the resident loonie. You can find APPstract #38 here.

See you all there!

Nice choices, Jen! I can certainly understand how impossible it was to choose one over the other. (I curse you for it, but I understand). Thank you for your introduction. I think cynosure is a little over the top but I will certainly try to live up to being the resident loonie. You can find APPstract #38 here.

See you all there!

Star, stretch a little - you have the resident loonie artist thing nailed six ways to Christmas. I suggest starting with a Georgette Heyer novel and some burned paper:mobibabe:

Star, stretch a little - you have the resident loonie artist thing nailed six ways to Christmas. I suggest starting with a Georgette Heyer novel and some burned paper:mobibabe:
I’ll get Georgette after I read the Steven King (11/23/63) that I’ve had for 6 months and haven’t started.

Equal firsts:

View attachment 158290

View attachment 158289

David’s Ascension and Ted’s Lost in Space

I tried to separate them. I couldn’t.
David’s is a poem and Ted‘s is a song.
I love looking at them.

Star is your new APPstract host, guiding light, cynosure — and of course resident loonie artist (as only Star could be :inlove:)
So Star will post a link to #38. And take Ted‘s & David‘s joint judge instructions :)
Ack! I'm late to the party, but thank you zenjenny for the co-honor and congrats to co-winner deepop and the HMs as well.

Back
Top Bottom