APPstract RESULT: APPstract #41. 9 August- 2 weeks from 9 August theme: Back to Front, Inverted, Skewed, Flipped, Negative, Channels

Time for a party!
18519FF6-FDB8-4241-8E1C-5B2CA62632C7.jpeg

All sorts of stuff. Procreate, FotoDa cut outs, AremaC, iColorama. Totally man-made.

I started with cutting out things in SuperimposeX, did the the channel thing in iColorama, combined them in Procreate and added some textures. Took it in Imaengine and combined that back In Procreate. Finished it off in Ultrapop and did a final tweak in Darkroom.
B19A129C-3A9F-4331-8A84-2FBD8EDD037E.jpeg

I started with cutting out things in SuperimposeX, did the the channel thing in iColorama, combined them in Procreate and added some textures. Took it in Imaengine and combined that back In Procreate. Finished it off in Ultrapop and did a final tweak in Darkroom.
View attachment 160057
Cool!! I love it!

Toby
84EB205E-4410-4387-BA51-F241DC29EE53.png

I made some backgrounds/textures in an app called Restyler. I used SuperimposeX to cut out the portrait and place it on the background. I took that into iColorama and used Channels to invert the colors. I stayed in iC to make multiple blends with other Restyler textures and variations of the photo and some other tweaks.

Toby
View attachment 160101

I made some backgrounds/textures in an app called Restyler. I used SuperimposeX to cut out the portrait and place it on the background. I took that into iColorama and used Channels to invert the colors. I stayed in iC to make multiple blends with other Restyler textures and variations of the photo and some other tweaks.
Very nice! You are on a roll! Restyler, you say? Hmmmmm........never heard of that one.

Very nice! You are on a roll! Restyler, you say? Hmmmmm........never heard of that one.
Couldn’t find it. A Google search said it wasn’t available in my country or region. Aren’t you in Massachusetts? That is not that all that far from me.

Couldn’t find it. A Google search said it wasn’t available in my country or region. Aren’t you in Massachusetts? That is not that all that far from me.
It’s strange. I just downloaded it in April but I can’t find it now. It must have been removed. An app by the same developer that looks somewhat similar is Texturing.

Snow White & Rose Red in the forest. They were somewhere else before the channelling theme came up and I did the SnapSeed curves thing on them and on a grove of trees from a nearby Wiccan circle. Blended in Union.

6A458B11-59DD-45DF-A0F8-83E168054AF5.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 160057
This is gorgeous, David! ❤️

opening night at the Collosseum

00AE75D7-588C-46A9-B151-284623E9553E.jpeg

SketchClu, with lots of Dodge and Burn layers. Quite fitting, I thought, for the first Colosseum Games.

Fun possible-fact [Stuff I Have Read]: it was not unheard of for >10,000 animals and/or humans to be slaughtered in one set of Games.

There haven’t been a huge amount of posts, but this thread has been open for most of August so I’m moving on.
I declare this thread closed!
Whenever you are ready ImageArt Ann!

APPstract #42 is here.
Well, not many entries but I still struggled to choose! Two I couldn’t choose between so first just pipped second.

First, JillyG - Me and My Shadow - love the metallic look combined with the patterns.

Second, sinnerjohn - Inverted Dog - your eye is just so drawn to the eye and the curiousness of the piece makes you look at it in detail. Cool. The sunflower piece was also intriguing.

Not doing third and HMs ’cause then I would end up adding everybody! :) Great attempts on the theme all.

Well, not many entries but I still struggled to choose! Two I couldn’t choose between so first just pipped second.

First, JillyG - Me and My Shadow - love the metallic look combined with the patterns.

Second, sinnerjohn - Inverted Dog - your eye is just so drawn to the eye and the curiousness of the piece makes you look at it in detail. Cool. The sunflower piece was also intriguing.

Not doing third and HMs ’cause then I would end up adding everybody! :) Great attempts on the theme all.
Congrats JillyG really nice image that.
Thanks for my 2nd Ann :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom