• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

APPstract RESULT: APPstract #42 30 August until sometime in September NO THEME!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
three wise women

FB08AC21-34E8-4300-9AA4-CB22B52B4C73.jpeg

SketchClub Union distressed fx BeCasso

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
I asking for trouble but I love how abstract your abstract people are. Yeah, I know, they’re supposed to be, but mine always look like trees or eggs or blobs.
I’m asking for trouble but I have to tell you I spend ages making the faces out of little bits of shape and line. Usually till I can see them as faces in at least two directions, sotospeak. I don’t know how if at all that relates to your observation :).
also: thank you :notworthy:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’m asking for trouble but I have to tell you I spend ages making the faces out of little bits of shape and line. Usually till I can see them as faces in at least two directions, sotospeak. I don’t know how if at all that relates to your observation :).
also: thank you :notworthy:
Still trying to make my bits of shape and line look like a face. I thought I had a nose, but I was wrong.......

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Didn’t really get much on my trip up to London. Mostly on trains and straight to the restaurant with my DH striding ahead :rolleyes:.

This is at London Bridge where we got out. It was taken with Overcam and posterised in ImaEngine as usual with a drawn outline done in Procreate and run through Inkwork. Finally blended in both Procreate and iColorama with a touch of Repix at the end. I always forget that FLAT in IC has some interesting colours effects which is what this is.

70A567E0-6924-4A7B-9F95-E2B29BEC176B.png