APPstract RESULT: APPstract #42 30 August until sometime in September NO THEME!

three wise women

FB08AC21-34E8-4300-9AA4-CB22B52B4C73.jpeg

SketchClub Union distressed fx BeCasso

I asking for trouble but I love how abstract your abstract people are. Yeah, I know, they’re supposed to be, but mine always look like trees or eggs or blobs.
I’m asking for trouble but I have to tell you I spend ages making the faces out of little bits of shape and line. Usually till I can see them as faces in at least two directions, sotospeak. I don’t know how if at all that relates to your observation :).
also: thank you :notworthy:

I’m asking for trouble but I have to tell you I spend ages making the faces out of little bits of shape and line. Usually till I can see them as faces in at least two directions, sotospeak. I don’t know how if at all that relates to your observation :).
also: thank you :notworthy:
Still trying to make my bits of shape and line look like a face. I thought I had a nose, but I was wrong.......

Didn’t really get much on my trip up to London. Mostly on trains and straight to the restaurant with my DH striding ahead :rolleyes:.

This is at London Bridge where we got out. It was taken with Overcam and posterised in ImaEngine as usual with a drawn outline done in Procreate and run through Inkwork. Finally blended in both Procreate and iColorama with a touch of Repix at the end. I always forget that FLAT in IC has some interesting colours effects which is what this is.

70A567E0-6924-4A7B-9F95-E2B29BEC176B.png

Back
Top Bottom